Chapter 3: school

from that day on Sam and I were best friends and she had promised to never leave me.
We did everything together, from going to the grocery store to camping in the woods and swimming in the sea. Our moms became friends too and we even went on vacations together! How cool is that! It's 3 years later now and things are not so great as they were. Let me begin by the beginning.

3 years later:
Today is a normal day of school. I heard my alarm clock beeping but I decided to ignore it, I was too busy studying to get any sleep tonight and I'm exhausted right now.
My mom walked into my room and opened the curtains without any warning.
Goodmorning honey breakfast is on the kitchen counter, I gotta go to work now bye.
I squinted my eyes trying to see something, the sunlight was burning in my eyes.
Eventually I got up and went downstairs, I grabbed the bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch, while watching television I got a notification, it was my brother.

I walked upstairs with my brothers breakfast and knocked on his door. Come in! He basically yelled. Here's your breakfast, don't you have to get ready for school tho?
Thanks sister, he said and and petted my head. Hello? I asked you a question?!
Oh, Uhm no my first two lessons are canceled, so I start at 10 am.
Lucky, well I'm going downstairs again, bye. I walked down the stairs and on my way I grabbed some books that my mom put there for me to bring back to my room, but I never did. I put them in my bag and grabbed my phone, when I walked out of the house to wait for the bus, it took five minutes until it was there, I stepped in the bus and sat down. I put my earphones in again and played some songs.