Chapter 6: worthless

The next day I wake up with a killing pain in my head, I've cried so much yesterday.
Today it's Saturday which means I have no school today. Lucky me, i whisper softly.
I looked at the clock, 9 am. I let my head fall back on the pillow and grab my phone to scroll through social media, nothing special until I see a picture of Sam with her new best friend. I read the caption just dumped that crazy bitch, @y/n<3.
Oh my god...she really did that. I decided to ignore it and unfollow her.
I put my phone down and walked downstairs, I started eating my breakfast and just had a normal Saturday morning, when it was 3 pm I went to the gym because I wanted to at least be a little productive, I had a really good training session and I feel really good right now. I went back home and sat down on the couch, I got a call so I walked to the kitchen, because I had left my phone on the table, I picked up and I heard Sam.
What do you want? I asked. I just wanted you to know that, you're worthless and absolutely nobody fucking loves you. I could hear her "friend" laughing in the background. What about our promise? I said, now with tears in my eyes.
You aren't worth a promise. And she hung up.
Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I repeated the words in my head "you aren't worth a promise."

End
(On the next slide you can find the songs I listened to while writing this story aka the songs in my playlist😅)