Chapter 4: claustrophobic

When the bus finally arrived at school, I got out and walked to my locker to grab my books that I needed for the day, when I got all my books, I waited for Sam to walk to our first lesson together, but weirdly she didn't show up.
I didn't think much of it and walked to the classroom alone. When I got there I saw that Sam was already there, sitting next to someone else....Look I don't want to be the jealous type, absolutely not, but Sam always saves a seat for me next to her and now she was sitting next to the person who she always used to talk bad about. Hello? Sam interrupted my thoughts. Do you want to take a picture, it remains longer, Sam laughed. I realised I was staring, I quickly walked past them and sat down next to a random kid.  Okay weird...? I thought to myself I grabbed my book and decided to just follow the lesson.
The other classes I had that day went by normally, except for that Sam was ignoring me and made mean remarks.
Finally the school bell rang and I could go home, but when I walked past the janitors closet I got pulled into the closet.
I could see Sam's face shortly just before she got out, she locked the door and I heard her walking away while laughing with her new "friends". Help! Is somebody there?! Hello?! Please help me, I yelled. Nobody answered everyone had gone home and I was all alone here. *2 and a half hour later* Please.....somebody? I cried. I've got claustrophobia and Sam KNOWS IT.
I was panicking and it felt like I couldn't breath. *click* the door opened and I saw the janitor standing there.
All I could say was a soft thank you. Before I picked up my bag and ran out of the school with a tear stained face.