Prologue

Well, here is my new book. I can't believe that I'm actually writing this considering the fact that I already have a lot of stories. But sooner than later right. I felt the urge to write this fanfic after starting to play FGO. It's not available in my country so I had to download it in a roundabout way. The update schedule is not uniform and it will depend on my circumstances. Added to the fact that my revision exams are going to start. God I hate school, well, the exam if I'm more precise.

Anyways, I don't know how this book will turn out as this is literally my first book from the Fate franchise. I hope that all of you readers will like it. Please leave a vote and give your opinions in the comments. And please keep on supporting this book.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Uhhhh." A voice is heard.

It is revealed to belong to a boy who seemed to be at the age of 15. He has black hair with bright brown at the tips of his hair at the back of his head. He has gold eyes and fair skin. He wore a gold shirt and brown pants as he slowly got up and looked at his surroundings. He held his head in pain, after the pain subsided he let go and looked around.

"Where am I? Wait, no, that's not right. Who am I?" The boy asked himself as he looked around him with a confused look.

It was apparent that he didn't know who he is nor does he know where he is. He got up from where he was sitting and then stood up and looked around him. He seemed to be in a forest, he then decided to go in a random direction. He kept checking his surroundings as he walked. He met a few small animals along the way and surprisingly, the animals seemed to like him as they came to him and also seemed to obey him if a squirrel giving him fruit's was anything to go by.

The boy was intrigued by it and kept on telling animals orders. The animals did everything he asked. He also found out that he could only control land animals, birds and fishes didn't do what he said. After playing with the animals for sometime, he started to walk again. He kept on walking to find any human life. So far his search was unfruitful as he didn't find any humans. He was about to give up but any thoughts he was about to have were halted by the sound of an explosion.

He looked towards where he heard the sound and ran towards it. After running for sometime, he reached the area where the explosion occurred. He hid behind a tree and peeked to look at the scene. In his vision were a group of people who were dressed in black suits. Upon closer inspection, he saw that they were surrounding someone who appeared to be an old man. The old man had a desperate look while the men smirked.

"End of the line." A man who seemed 5o be their leader said as he raised his hand towards the old man.

The old man in response smirked which confused the rest. Not a second later, spikes made out of sand appeared from the ground and pierced the men, though the supposed leader was able to dodge it as he looked at the man furiously. The old man on the other hand had a pale face and was breathing heavily. The boy on the other hand was looking at the scene in front of him with wide eyes.

'What should I do? Should I help that old man?' These were some of the thoughts going through his head as he looked at the two men in the battlefield.

That was when he saw glowing lines appearing on the black suited man's arm as he pointed his hand at the old man.

"This is the end." The man said as he readied himself.

All of the boys senses were telling him to save the old man and he decided to comply. He looked around and saw a broken but sturdy and thin tree branch beside his feet. Not thinking for a second, he grabbed it with his right hand and after taking aim at the man he reeled his arm back and threw the branch at the man like a spear. The branch shot from his arm as it flew straight to the man in black. Some form of energy started to take form in the palm of the man's hand but he wasn't able to unleash it as the branch came and pierced him right in his neck, instantly killing him.