Chapter 5 - Fuyuki (Part 4)

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter. It has been a long time since I last posted. I hope that all of you will like this chapter of mine.

Please leave a vote and tell me your opinions in the comments section. And also please keep on supporting my book.
---------------------------------------------------
The member's of Chaldea had just entered the cave housing the holy grail as Cu was fighting with Archer. After the group entered the cave Cu focused entirely on the red Archer in front of him. Suffice to say, they both seemed to have a certain hate and animosity towards eachother. If someone were to compare them then they would be like a Snake and Mongoose.

Cu performed magecraft on himself and enhanced his physical capabilities. It is a no brainer that a member of the Caster Class cannot contend with any servants from the three Knight Classes as the Servants were more well-versed in long ranged combat of the mystical nature not of the physical one.

Controlling the elements around him, the Caster was able to hold his own against the Archer even though it shouldn't normally be possible. As for the Archer himself, he was sending one arrow after the other at the Caster, though they missed or were destroyed by the Caster.

"It doesn't look like you'll be able to defeat me that easily Archer." Cu taunted as he destroyed another arrow.

"Hmph. I guess using my bow and arrows will not do much against a Caster like you." Archer said as he lowered his bow.

"Yeah, well those twisted swords weren't child's play either. You're the only person I know who is crazy enough to use swords for your bow." Cu said as he looked at the Archer.

"I just use what I have." Archer said with a neutral look.

"Well, since it seems like you stopped using your bow, I presume you're going to come at me directly." Cu said as he spun his staff and got into a stance.

Archer didn't say anything and de-materialized his bow and then two twin swords appeared in his hands.

Then Archer shot towards Cu in a burst of speed as a dust cloud was kicked up from the place he stood

Then Archer shot towards Cu in a burst of speed as a dust cloud was kicked up from the place he stood. He raised both of his twin blades and brought it down on Cu who blocked the two swords using his staff as a small crater formed on the ground beneath him from the force of the attack. The two Servants on the other hand were glaring at eachother.

Cu then used a rune to blow Archer away from him and then used several other runes and sent fireballs towards the Archer. Archer seeing the attack threw his blades as they cut the flames which resulted in the exploding and the fire balls beside it also exploded. But to his surprise tree roots appeared from beneath him and tried to grab him.

But Archer managed to jump before he was captured by the roots as he made distance between them and then created another pair of the twin blades. The smoke dissipated to show Cu smirking at Archer from his position.