Chapter 6 - Fuyuki (Final)

Hello my fellow readers, I know it has been a long time since I last updated but I'm happy to say that I have finally managed to write the chapter.

Also, I also have a sudden urge to tell you all about the gold servants that I have got up to this date : Artoria (Saber), Artoria Alter(Saber), Artoria Lily (Saber), Gilgamesh (Caster), Karna, Semiramis, Jeanne Alter (Avenger), Atlanta Alter, Nightingale Santa, Anne Bonny & Mary Read (Rider), Rama, Parvati, Frankenstein, Emiya (Assassin), Nursery Rhyme, Miyu Edelfelt, Nemo, Meltryllis (Swimsuit), Stheno, Chevalier D'eon, Lancelot (Saber) how is he a 4star, Prince of Lan Ling, Saito Hajime and Enkidu.

Damn, now that I look at it I do have a good amount of Gold servants. Sadly I can't ascend all of them. Well, ignoring that please enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------------------
Cu ran into the cave and was met with a hellish situation. What is it you might ask? Well, the inside of the cave was in shambles as there were a lot of cracks on the ground and some were even scorched. The ground was filled with rubble or flattened rocks.

Cu then looked at the people who were responsible for such destruction. Kai was fighting against Artoria Alter alongside Artoria Lily as they tried to overwhelm her. Alter would use mana bursts and energy shots using her sword to attack while Kai and Lily dodge and attack. Lily would also send her own blasts of mana and Kai also started sending mana like bullets.

Then Cu turned to look at the other party and saw Vritra fighting against Hercules as she was being supported by Nostradamus. Hercules would throw heavy attacks at Vritra which she either blocked or dodged before attacking him herself but they didn't do much damage.

Cu looked between the two parties when his eyes layed on Mash who was standing in front of Gudako and Olga as they took cover behind Mash's shield. Cu thought about what to then decided to go to the non combatants as he managed to get there.

"What's going on here? Are you guys ok?" Cu asked them.

"What part of this is okay?! And didn't you see what they're doing?! Go help them!" Olga screamed at him when she saw him.

"Geez, I was just asking though I must agree with you." Cu said as he turned to looked at the two parties.

"My brother can fight against King Arthur, you need to help Lancer." Gudako said to Cu.

"Alright, that's a fair judgement. Oi shielder, make sure to protect these two." Cu said as he went towards Vritra.

"Right!" Mash responded as she got ready with her shield.

Meanwhile Vritra was trading blows with Hercules while Nostradamus was using his magecraft to attack. He then created planets as he then used them to attack Hercules. The demigod staggered a bit but got back a moment later. But was met with a torrent of flames as it roared in pain. This caught the attention of the two servants as they saw Cu come and stand beside them.

"So you managed to beat the Archer." Vritra said with a smile.

"Yeah, that bastard was as tenacious as they go." Cu said as he got ready with his staff.

'Still, I would've liked to have my spear but it broke after I used it on the damned Archer.' Cu thought with frustration as he got ready.

"Well I wouldn't actually ask for anything but I've already killed that bastard 5 times now but he's still able to get back up and fight." Vritra said as she twirled her spear.

Cu widened his eyes when he heard that. As someone who had participated in the grail war he knew how powerful and annoying Hercules is but being able to kill him five times was quite hard.