Pg.15

Y/Ns POV

"You said wha?"

"You guys found out? About the stunt?" Mattres- I mean Matthew spoke. This was all his fault, because he was such a bad actor he couldn't get his own fame. He had to take Billies.

"Please, just shut the fuck up" I said into my hands. My hands covered my face and eyes ready to cry. But fuck no I wasn't about to.

"Pardon?" He got offended.

"PaRdOn" I mocked him.

"The fuck is wrong with you?? I've done nothing but be respectful and nice. You don't talk to a grown man like that- oh you've got me quaking in my fucking boots, like shut your bitch ass up Matthew. Because whatever you have to say I do not give a fuck about" I cut him off.

"You'd give a fuck if it had to do with Billie though right"

"YES I fucking would and I do! Your a 30 year old FUCKING MAN. I can't believe you even put this in maggie and pats mind. But listen right" I got up, grabbing my stuff. "You do what you gotta do, and I'll do what I have to. And if that means fucking you up on the way, than that's something I'm gonna have to do" With a shrug I walked out of the lounge and to the front of the bus where Margot was.

"Your a real tough ass" She commented on my situation.

"Shut up creep"

"I have no words this time" Margot put her hands up in defense. "Just pack a bag for tonight. You and Bils are sharing a room" Tossing a key card my way, she got off the bus and waited for us.

I went to the back of the bus to the lounge to tell Billie that we were here but I walked into Matthew yelling in lower case and Billie on her phone annoyed. She looked up at me with bored eyes which made me look at him and back at her. "Hotel" I reached my hand to her and she quickly grabbed it. I pulled her towards the walkway of the bus and when she was behind me she put her hands on my back signing for me to basically hurry the fuck up.

"I'm literally talking" He yelled as we walked away. None of us said anything, instead we started packing a night bag and once we were done we rushed off the bus and into our room. Once we were settled I threw myself on the bed closest to me and sighed. Today was probably the best and worst day of my life. Things I wasn't supposed to be stressed about were stressing me.

"I'm sorry" Billie sat next to me placing her hand on my back since I was in my stomach. She rubbed her hand up and down in silence until she broke it. "I don't wanna do it"

"Me neither" I mumbled. "But it's not your fault" I flipped my body over and put my hands behind my head. "Do you wanna shower with me?"

-Morning-

I woke up to Billie latched onto my waist like a mosquito. I tried my best to lightly pray her hands off of me without waking her up but I failed miserably.

"What?"

"I didn't even say anything" I laughed. I walked to my bag that was sitting in the corner and started unfolding my clothes.

"I'm literally deprived" She sat up with messy hair and looked at me. She had an oversized white shirt on.

"You shouldn't have kept yourself up watching bobs burgers all night"

"But you don't understand how funny that show is!" She threw her hands up making me laugh. With a rub of her eyes shot got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and nodded.

It's not like it's bad. But it's not like I chose it.

With a shrug I walked away from the mirror and to the bathroom. Billie was in there brushing her teeth and that's what I was about to do too.

"What do you think about tattoo?" She randomly questioned me.

Walking up behind her, I reached over her shoulder and grabbed my toothbrush. "I like them, I have an appointment for a sleeve later on tonight. Like super late" She hummed before I felt her push her ass onto me. Grunting, I placed my hands on her hips and slightly pulled her shirt over her ass with fingers to see if she was wearing anything. To my surprise she wasn't which caught me off guard. My eyes widened and I dropped her shirt.

"Did you just look at my ass?"

"Did you just try to seduce me?"

"Yes" She said grabbing my right hand and Moving it in front of her.

"Then yes" She lead my hand down her stomach and once I reached where she wanted me, she let go. I let my middle finger slide up and down her wet folds while her breath got heavier. "Is this where you want me?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head slowly with her eyes closed. I then used my middle and ring finger to rotate her clit softly. I felt her body jerk closer to my hands like she wanted more and more. Turning her around I lifted her onto the sink and connected our lips. With one hand around her waist I took my other and took my hard member out of my pants. Aligning myself with her wet entrance I thrusted my cock inside her making her gasp. I kept my lips on her, swallowing her moans every time I slammed myself back into her.

"Fuck Y/N"

-skip, sorry😔🤚-

"Oh my god Y/N is that cum on your shirt" Margot said randomly as I was about to get on the bus. I mentally panicked not really wanted her to know that I had literally just finished fucking Billie. When I looked down at the spot she was pointed at she flicked my forehead making me wince.

"Your literally an asshole" Shaking my head, I got on the bus and sat down. A few seconds later Billie joined me.

She sat next to me, laid her head on my shoulder and got on her phone

"Okay, love you too....bye" Sabrina got on the bus and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I questioned.

"Remember that guy I was talking to that turned out to have a girlfriend and then I started going out with his girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"Well she's my girlfriend now, so that's who that was" I laughed at the whole situation because she was always so messy.

Everything got silent but it was comfortable. Billie had told me I tired her out so she was tired again. Sabrina was busy texting her stolen girlfriend and Margot wasn't bothering us for once.

"Good morning people"

"UGHH" Four of us groaned at the sound of his voice.

—————————————————————————————

It just makes another month where I'm in love with a white woman🚬🗿