Pg.19

Billies POV

"Name and passers name"

"Billie O'Connell for Cristal Y/L/N"

"Oh Miss O'Connell, I was expecting you to be a man with the name Billie" The front desk lady giggled. I was at the medical examiners office with Sabrina. Margot agreed to stay with Y/N while Sabrina and I tried our best to set up a funeral for Y/Ns mom.

"No I'm a girl" I smiled.

"They're gay-" Sabrina blurted out making me put my hand over her mouth with a smile.

"Right. Anyway you guys can follow me to Jasmines office and she'll get you some paper work" Nodding I followed the lady to the office. They're were so many papers that had to be filled out. I had to be on the phone with Y/N half of the time because I didn't know much about her mom. I never even met the woman, which now that I think about it makes me sad.

"Her current address?" I asked Y/N Over the phone.

"N-no baby I don't know. I only sent her money. I don't know anything legal about her"

"Okay it's okay, we will release a death certificate to you guys once the funeral is over with. How many copies would you like?"

"Just one, thanks"

Y/NS POV

"What about a hobby" I was next to my pool with shark (Billies dog ofc) while Margot tanned in the sun. "Maybe like gardening or something"

"Absolutely not"

"Something's gonna give Y/N" Margot threw her hands up and looked at me through her sunglasses.

"I think my career and songwriting is enough for me" I paused. "And I may or may not be thinking about asking Billie to be my girlfriend" I said lowly.

"WHAT!? SERIOUSLY??"

".....yes?"

"Fuck I've got work to do" Margot put her hands on my head and sighed.

"What?"

"If your gonna ask her out I need to try my best to get this Matthew person out of here. I need both of you at your best" She started gathering her stuff and getting up. "Can I use your moms death as an excuse?"

"Anything you need, throw my dad in there too" I said calmly. It was hard having now both my parents gone but I always tried my best not to let any of it get to me. "Wait your leaving now?"

"You want your girl or what?"

"Just go"

-MARGOT LEAVES-

BILLIES POV

"Just hold onto these and put them in a safe spot. We will get backs to these after the burial" Jasmine handed me a stack of papers to hold onto and a folder.

"Now what?" Sabrina asked what I was thinking. Because honestly I had no idea what I was doing. Though I told Y/N I'd handle everything I didn't even know where to start or if this WAS the start.

"Well you guys could do a funeral but judging on info you had about her, she doesn't have anyone to come see her. Maybe you could talk to you're" She paused and analyzed me. "Partner and see how she feels about just getting her mothers ashes in a jar of her choice. And it's much cheaper"

"Oh trust love, money ain't an issue" Sabrina said with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just us figuring out what's going to happen from here" I said still not really knowing what to do. So from there jasmine took us back to her office and made a couple phone calls. We were able to set up a cremation for Y/Ns mom and pick out a very nice jar for her ashes to be put in.

-HOME-

"Honey I'm home" Sabrina yelled as we walked into Y/Ns new house. Or I guess our house bug I'll still consider it hers since she bought it.

"Good Margot left me. Me and shark were getting bored" They came in through the screen door that leads to the backyard.

"You guys were in the pool" I asked with a smile. She gave me a light smile back, Put her hands on my waist and kissed me. Everytime she touched me I felt genuinely happy.

"Yeah we just got out, he smells like chlorine" She let go of me and pointed at shark making me laugh.

"Alright sit down lover girls we need to get this out of the way" Sabrina pushed both of us towards the sofa and sat us down. "So basically we did a whole bunch of paper work and Long story midget, they thinks it's better for you to cremate her. They said for her not having any other family there would really be no point in a viewing and stuff" I watched Y/Ns green eyes look at Sabrina as she explained the whole situation. I don't know what she was thinking, I could tell she had a whole bunch of emotions running through her mind right now, I just didn't know what she was feeling at the moment.

"That's fine I guess, nobody was gonna show up if we had one anyway"

"Not true, I would've came" Sabrina walked over to Y/N and rubbed her back.

"I would've too, And I'm pretty sure Margot would go if you asked. And my parents" I told her. I didn't want her to feel like she was being forced to make a decision she didn't want.

"Thanks but I just wanna get it over with, everything is already enough" I watched as she got up and walked to the kitchen. She was so fine, I could never get enough of her. But this isn't a time to be all over her. She was actually going through it and I wanted to be there for her in the best way I could. It's like I wanted to prove something to her, that I could be the best person for her.

————————————————————————————-

Sorry this took so long, I be forgetting I even have this app if we being honest lmao.