Scott

-Solidarity-
"Its to me. How cute."

I glared at Joey, despising him for the words. He was probably just trying to get whatever truth out of me. I stepped back, shaking my head, what if he wasn't lying?

What if Scott didn't like me at all? What if I was just annoying, less than an ally, just someone he befriended for the benefit of having a giant- my sister, whos ten feet tall, on his side.

"Awwh, little Jimmy's gonna cry?" he tossed the book into the cell "fish brain." He muttered as he now walked away. I lunged towards the book, scooping it up quickly as Joey left.

Looking over the book I saw that it wasn't to anyone.. It was blank. I threw it at the ground, turning around in time to see ice shoot through the wall, almost hitting me.

I looked at the hole in the wall as the ice disappeared.

A pale hand reached through the rubble, I took it, very cold I noticed as I was hoping the owner was on my side while I let them pull me out.

I blinked in the sunlight, "Thanks for helping me." They didn't let go of my hand, and I glanced at them, but it was just a shadow now, even the hand. Antlers, they had antlers, it had to be Scott, but as I went to hug them, the shadow faded.

"Oh.. I'll find you."

And he will. Anyway, my uploads are getting frequent again, don't expect it for long, I know- I know, telling people that I wont be active isnt a good way to keep readers interested, but I dont want to lie, or be misleading. Sorry, but I'll do my best to keep uploading every 1-2 days!

Please remember to eat, sleep, and drink water <3/p
-Lonely
307 words