The announcement

In hogwarts when a normal dinner was going on.It was the 3rd week since year 5 had started.(um ridge does not appear Cedric is alive the tournament has not been done they retrieved Sirius in year 4, both mattheo and Tom are also there.) 

Suddenly, dumbledore went to the owl headstand at the end of the dinner saying he had a important announcement to make. 

He started, "We were discovered by the obelian emperor for illegal magical buildings in their land." He began. Murmurs filled the hall. "The obelian emperor?!" "Holy! Isn't he the emperor of the land we built our world in! Makes sense we did illegally build all of this in his land with secret entrances to our land!" Hermoine said. All of her friends nodded. (You know the people) 

"So, he would like to send his only daughter, Athanasia de Alger obelia, the crown princess of obelia to our school in order for him to accept us. She will come in about 2-3 days. No disrespect towards her will be tolerated. Now off to bed pip-pip." He said looking very stressed. 

Outside the hall:

"Hey! Draco, Tom and Mattheo come with us to the griffindor common for some time!" Ginny said. They obeyed and all of them, made their way to the common room. Once they came all of the grffindors were waiting impatiently for them to arrived to disscuss.

Hermoine took a book out. "What's that for?" Tom asked. " here, I'll show you how the princess looks like. You need to know that their jewel-blue eyes are the proof of them being imperial blood." She said as she flipped to the page. "Here, this is how she looks, she's a bit big now though this is when she was fourteen." 

"Merlin! Such beauty exists?!" Mattheo said taking the book

"Merlin! Such beauty exists?!" Mattheo said taking the book. "She has quite the unique eyes. Do you know what causes that?" Tom asked curiously. Draco was surprised as well as Ron, Harry, Fred, George and neville. "It is said that the imperial blue magic that they have. It does not require wands. They could make money just from their hands." Hermoine said excitedly. "Wicked!" Oliver said. "Hey! I just came from professor dumbledore's office! The princess and the emperor are in his office!" A first-year mud blood year griffindor came running in. 

"REALLY?!" Harry cried. "The mud blood came in use. Let's go brother." Tom said as Mattheo got up to go. "We're coming too!" Ron said. "Come along then." Draco said. 

Hermoine, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Tom, Mattheo, Draco, Oliver we secretly making their way to the headmaster's office. That's when they heard a girl's voice. "Daddy, can I please go to the bathroom?" The girl asked. "Sure, Princess Athanasia, ask the prefects they'll be in the corridors now." Professor Dumbeldore said. The princess opened the door and was surprised to see the people . She calmly closed the door and there was a statue nearby to which she used her blue magic and lifted it up and angrily asked, "who are you!" She asked confused.

The students were astonished to see her. Moreover, they were surprised that she didn't use any incantation nor a wand. 

Mattheo Riddle pov

Holy shi- She's beautiful. Those eyes and pure white skin. She DIDN'T USE ANY SPELLS AND I WAS READING HER MIND! SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT IN HER HEAD! I have to have her. Father will be pleased. 

Tom Riddle pov

A princess huh? You can tell from the eyes and clothes. We don't ever wear jewels casually on our clothes neither our skin is that Snow White. Brother I know she just used her magic as a force to lift the object. We must get her.

Harry pov

She's the most beautiful person I've seen. My heart is beating faster for some reason. So this is a princess. I hope I can be friends with her, she seems strong. I hope she can teach me how to do that.

Ron pov

IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS ON HER CLOTHES! A ruby! I knew she was a princess but she is wearing a jewel on her clothes and no wand magic! Wizard god! I wonder if there is any girl in this school that can match her beauty.

Hermoine pov

I knew it! Her blue imperial mana! She is really obelian royalty! I finally get to meet her! I hope we can be friends! The clothes tho-

Draco pov

NO WAND?! No incantation?! No spell?! She's rich, well what did I except she is a Princess. Hope she gets sorted into slytherin. I want her. She beautiful than any other girl I've ever seen.

Fred and George pov

A new prank partener! A female too! Oooo~ royalty.

Oliver pov

A princess! Of our land too! She is beautiful and strong ngl.

Athy pov and outfit this one:

Who are these people? Wait, robes

Who are these people? Wait, robes. Black at that. Ah! These must be the students. I should ask them where the bathroom is. "Sorry, you must be students right? I put this down. You must know me from the announcement today." I smiled and said. But, why aren't they showing respect by bowing. Are they rejecting me? I unconsciously glared at them. I must be like my dad to demand respect for anyone.

Hermoine pov

Oh, she glared at us. Wait! We haven't shown respect! She is royalty we have to bow! "Bow, and show respect!" I whisper-shouted to them. All of them bowed. Good, even the riddles followed. She eyed us before going normal and smiling. "Oh! Raise your heads! I just need to know where the bathroom is!" She said kindly. I excepted her to be a spoiled brat but I guess I was wrong. "I'll sh-" I said wanting to take the chance to be alone with her for friendship but that Mattheo riddle- "I'll show you, love." He said smirking at her.

Mattheo Riddle.

I said snatching the chance from granger. She looked displeased with the nickname. "It would be better if you called me your highness until I give you permission to call me...intimately." She said. "Sure. This way, Your Highness." I said emphasising the words 'your highness' she frowned a bit. She followed me anyway. 

"By the way, what is your name?" She asked. "I don't want to tell." I replied like I usually do. "Fine. If you're nervous I hit you or force you to tell me I won't. Tell me when you feel like it. I'm Princess Athanasia  by the way." She said paying no mind to my rude reply. I suppose she doesn't know how things work here. We reached the bathroom. I waited out for her until she was done.