The sorting ceremony.

Mattheo pov

I heard the door click as she came out. "Shall we go?" She asked fixing her dress. "Sure." I said putting away my cigarette. We walked through the hallway in a awkward silence until we reached the headmaster's office.

Hermoine pov

We all waited until she came back. "Holy! Did you look at her!" Ron said. "I know right! She had this authoritative aura all around her!" I said. "I think she is a slytherin." Draco said. "No, she will be a griffindor." I said back. "Is that her?" Tom said pointing two distant figurines in a distance. "Must be. Tom, control your brother around her please." I spoke worried. Suddenly the door opened and revealed our professors and a red haired knight along with a man with yellow blond hair, with two much fancy clothes and his eyes....JEWELED?! He must be the emperor! Should we bow or na? "Ah, students. Meet the emperor of the obelian empire, Claude de Alger obeli-" professor dumbledore said but he was cut of my the emperor, "Cut off with the nonsense, where is athanasia?" He asked eyeing us. Athanasia? Oh, the princess! "She was taken to the bathroom by Mattheo, your majesty." I said nervously. "Mattheo, as in Mattheo riddle?" Professor Mcgonacall asked. "Yes professor" I said. Just then she entered with that son of a- "daddy!" She said running towards him. "You done?" He asked her as she responded with a yes.

Harry pov

She went to her father the supposedly emperor. He then turned to the knight as he said, "Felix," I assume that is the name of him. "Escort the princess back to the carriages." He ordered. She went away with Sir felix. " Dumbledore, if that was you name, my daughter will be in school tomorrow, make sure to get ready." The emperor said before vanishing into thin air. "Professor I thought we couldn't apparate inside of hogwarts. The emperor just did." I asked a bit suspiciously. "Well, that's because the royals have enough magic to break all of our charms with their mana or magical energy." Professor dumbledore said looking a bit... relived? " Now off to bed, and do not speak a word to anyone that you saw the princess today." Professor said dismissing us. All of us made our way to our dorms chatting about the princess except the riddle brothers.

The next day at dinner

Tom riddle pov

Me and my brother got dressed like usual and made our way to the great hall. As usual, all the girls were dreamily looking at us. Wh*res. They can't even control their sexual desires. "Hey brother, I want to sit with those griffindors today, since...."  Mattheo began. Sure,  that princess won't be sorted into slytherin. She doesn't have the heart to. "Hey! We're sitting with you guys today," Mattheo said as we welcomed ourselves. "Sure....." the mud blood hermoine probably trailed off.

We started to talk as the old man got up from his chair, to probably announce the thing. "Please welcome, Princess Athanasia de Alger obelia. She will be our new student , I hope you will welcome her warmly." The old man shouted. The doors opened as all of our heads turned towards her.

Athy pov: