Draco or ferret? I think ferret is better!

A/n : That is athy's wand but without the yellow wings on top it will happen when Athy applies too much power they appear.

The duel

Athy pov:

I defended it with the charm, "STUPEFY!!" I yelled as it overpowered his spell and stunned him. I was satisfied with the damage. The whole class was shocked. How could a girl who had just joined defeated a professor. "Well done Princess Athanasia." He said getting up. "Thank you professor." I said as I went back to my seat.  "Good job Athanasia'!" I heard Harry whisper as I gave him a smile.

Ron pov:

Bloody hell! I mean we did see her do wandless magic when we meet her, but defeating a DADA professor requires a lot of practice and power. I wonder if hermoine is going to pester her about this later. She better not. I really want to talk to her.

Harry pov:

Wow! She defeated Professor Lupin! I really hope she helps me. I want to have that kind of power to! But she just joined. How....?

Hermione pov :

I...I-HOW?! It's bloody brilliant! I wonder why she didn't get sorted into gryffindor! She's a great duelist! I want to ask her now how she did it but I think I'll ask her in the library later. I hope we can get closer I really want to have another friend as a girl beside Ginny.

Luna pov:

Oh..., she defeated him... I wonder if Nargles saw this...

Tom riddle pov:

I kinda expected it. Nonetheless, it was great for her to do this in 4 days I'll write to father about this later.

Mattheo riddle pov:

Well,.....I'm impressed(Yeah right). I thought she wouldn't be able to do wand magic so flawlessly on her first day. I'll talk to her later in the library.

Third pov

The class continues as usual, him revising the spell learnt in previous years like riddcilkius for changing a boggart and many more. After the class ended Hermione immediately went to Athy and started talking. Athy just laughed.

The golden trio and the riddle brothers along with Luna and athy were talking and going to their next class when they heard an announcement that the last classses of the day were canceled. They were happy but Hermione was not. They started discussing on what to do in the meantime.

"How about going to the library and studying?" Hermione suggested. "Nope, we just got a free period mudblood." Mattheo said pulling out a cigarette but putting back because Tom punched him for removing it in front of Athy. "Okay, pull pranks through the marauders map?" Ron said. "I don't think that's good." Luna said. "Guys, do you want to see  my dorm? It's like my castle one. We can chill there no one will say anything!" Athy finally spoke up. "Uhhh.... Sure, I don't see why not. All the Raven claws will probably not see us because they'll be studying in garden. They're very busy studying." Luna spoke softly. " ok! Let's go!" Athy said. 

They made they're way up to the ravenclaw dormitory. "Bloody hell! It's high!" Ron spoke in between pants. "Haha! This is nothing compared to what you have to climb in the emerald palace!" Athy said still walking gracefully. "I envy you so much." Hermione said leaning on the railing. "Ah! Here we are!" Luna said. "Ok, what's the password?" Tom asked. "There is no password look!" Athy said pointing at the eagle face which came alive.

"What comes down but never goes up?" The eagle asked. " oh! So every time you want to enter you need to answer a riddle? That's different from all the other houses." Harry said. Meanwhile Athy and Luna were thinking. Everyone else just waited for the answer from them. "It's rain." Athy answered. "Correct. You may enter," the eagle said opening the door. "Wow! Nice Athy!" Mione compliments. " thanks" she replied.