Get it Athy!

Snape pov

"Athanasia obelia

"Athanasia obelia." The girl said. I really don't know why they just had to discover this. Anyways.... I finished writing and in the meantime they made their way to their groups. Good. "Today we will start with making our very first potion of the year, veritaserum." I said. "Turn to page 645 and you will find the recipe there and make it!" I said taking my cloak back with me and returning to my desk.They better make it.

Athy pov

Make a potion? It's my first

Make a potion? It's my first... sure I may memorised the recipes and used and benefits, I've never tried making one. "So, we'll need these ingredients....should I go get it? Our seems to be with Malfoy's group, you set the cauldron and stuff up." I said and turning my heel with my book in hand. 

I made my way to shelf, and one of the ferret's guy took something and went to his table. Oh well, I picked half of the ingredients and kept them on the table. Those were needed first. I told them to start prepping it like cutting and putting the excess aside. I went back to the shelf. I needed a bottle of  bulbadox juice as the last ingredient. I went to take it but when I getting it the ferret(Draco) went for the same bottle as me even though there was another one right next to it. The brat. "Why hello there darling, I want that one." He said squeezing my hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "                                                                                                                                                                                                Ok, I'll take the one next to it." I said trying to remove my hand but he held it. I grew angry, the ferret really thinks he can stand up to me? "Take your hand off, now.Malfoy!" I glared. He just smirked and said, "What are you going to do about it?" He asked. I looked around to see my table staring at me. I gave them a look saying I was fine when I saw professor snape checking everyone's progress. Bingo. "Let go Malfoy!" I said a bit louder so that the professor and students all turned to our way. Snape saw it and marched over to us pulling Malfoy's hand roughly. "Disrespect towards the princess will not be tolerated and you just earned yourself 3 months detention along with a trip to the headmasters office." Snape said glaring at him. "You must bow and ask for forgiveness, since she is the princess." He continued as the whole class except me was shocked. "I'm not going to bow! I'm from a pure blood family!" Draco snobbed like the spoiled brat he is.