Spiders and broken legs

Sunday 5th of January.
Ian ( their dads) beachside mansion

Tony's P.O.V.
"Tori get uuppp!" I giggled holding my pet tarantula to her tanned face which she so unfairly earned on holiday while I was in hospital after she pushed me into the pool of our balcony just slightly missing the poolside so my body landed in the pool with an exception to my leg which was broken in 4 places . Nice one.

So I'm going to get her back because I know something know body else does... She's petrified of spiders. And it's kind of my fault

Flashback
I was walking home with my dad Ian and Tori after buying my tarantula from the pet store because I got an a* on all my maths test this term.
" Why can't I get a pet?" Tori moaned irritatingly dragging her feet behind us. "Because you've not behaved appropriately in your english lessons". Answered my dad in his posh London accent siding with me. I couldn't bare listening to her moan all the way home so I called a taxi for her.

"I'm not going your just trying to get rid of me you go!" She shouted drawing attention to us in a busy market square.
" fine " I said causally as I slipped into the taxi offering dad a ride. But he didn't accept it because he want to keep a eye on Tori. When I got home it was quite late so after unloading the tarantula and feeding it I headed of to bed.

Not knowing I was going to be awakened by screams 3 hours later.

" GET IT OFFF MEEE!" Tori screamed waking the whole street in the process. Me and dad race into her room only to see my tarantula on her head all nice and cosy. He must of climbed out the box and Into her room.
Their smart like that.

Out of flashback

She's been petrified ever since. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" She shouted punching my not fully healed leg marking me topple over to the floor but with me dragging her to the floor at the same time.
We both stare into each other's sapphire blue eyes for two seconds before shouting...

"DAAADDDD!"

Tori's P.O.V.

I. HATE. HIM. He knows I hate spiders it's his fault. I might of accidentally broken his leg again. Oops. Last time I nearly missed out on a holiday but our house keeper, jennie stayed with him. My dad is always out somewhere doing who knows what but she'll always be here for us. Hopefully.

I here steps approaching the door thinking it's dad I run to the door to get my side of the story to him.
"What happened a nuclear bomb gone of in here" Jennie said referring to the mess on the floor ,"You first Tori".
" well... I think I accidentally broke his leg but it's his fault he shoved his tarantula in my face when I was asleep" I muttered as fast as I could without breathing.
" I only did that because she went on holiday after breaking my leg and its definitely broken again" Tony moaned in pain.

I bite my lip.

There's an awkward silence which I break suddenly.

" Where's dad?" I ask curiously hoping to delay my punishment.
" Another business trip with the robotics company he'll be back next week" Jennie answered as we groaned loudly not hiding our disappointment ," don't think that will get you out of your punishment". We both groan handing over our phones.
"Bye my precious I don't know if I can live without you for a whole week!" I cried as we left our phones with jennie the headed down stairs with tony tailing me on his crutches. He's actually got quite good at it over the past few months. Now it's going to take another whole moth for it to heel why did I do that? But why did he have to shove his creepy spider in my face?

12.35 pm
Jennies P.O.V.

"Martial arts time" I shouted as its my favourite time of the day a whole hour of martial arts mainly karate, Tia kickboxing, boxing and judo but also a mix of others. The only thing I don't like is Miss Blanca, the teacher.
"Halo everybody today Jennie and Tori you are going to practice your round house kicks while Tony is practicing punching with the dummy" she said in her depressing Russian accent however so there was no emotion in her face. No wonder she's a Miss not a Mrs.

As we started on roundhouses she came over to inspect us. My worst nightmare. The thing with Miss Blanca if anyone is better then you, you have to watch them for 10 minutes while doing burpees and when you're with Tori it comes regularly. Tori is demonstrating perfect roundhouses.

"Well done Tori" she praised giving her a 5 minute break.

I was doing roundhouses but failing 35% of the time.

"Burpees now!" She said still with no emotion pointing to the floor.

14.00pm

25 minutes after martial arts and I'm knackered.
Tony's doing physical therapy and Tori's doing surfing out at see with her gorgeous instructor Mr Leroy he looks a lot like Tony short platinum blond hair and sapphire blue eyes but he's got a tan like Tori's. I might join them after I was done tending to my car a red Camaro ZL1. I love cars they remind me of my deceased dad who was an engineer.

"Hi Jamie how's Tori doing?" I asked with smile plastered on my face.
" Natural like always" he laughed I love his laugh it's contagious so I start laughing to.
"Do you want a go?" He offered. I took this offer gratefully.
14.30pm
"Ask him out!" Tori ushered.
"No! I'm to shy you" I giggled hiding behind my surfboard
I regret telling her that. I see her running towards him but he's whispering something in her ear. I wonder what?
" He asked you to meet him at the cafe on elm street at 2pm tomorrow" she whispered in my ear.
"Ok" I said casually even though I am jumping up and down inside .
Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.
Or is it?