Why us?

Friday 10th
Tony's P.O.V.
"KFC!" I screamed. My favourite food in the whole world. We are going out to KFC for a treat because we both passed amateur martial arts exam and we're all buzzing, even Jennie who also just passed ( you needed to get 51% she got 52%).

"Don't believe I got 98%!" Showed of Tori jumping up and down like a five year old. Hello aren't I the immature one.

"I thought I did quite good with my broken leg at least got 75%" I said to try and shut her up.

As we entered KFC it was empty and there was a big banner saying happy passing of your exam! What! is this why jennie has been acting all weirded?

All of a sudden all our friends from school popped out of nowhere.

"HIP HIP HOORAY!!!" They all shout deafening us all.
The girls from school came up to Me.

" ohh what kind of things can you do?" They questioned over and over.

"Stand back everyone!!" I shouted as I dragged Jennie over telling her to have a sparing round.

"I'll go easy on you," I giggle at jennie. I asked Tori to be ref just glad I don't have to fight her.

"Let the fight begin"

I go straight in with a soft jab to the throat not wanting to hurt her but as she grabbed me I took her left arm twisting then pushing her to the ground, the girls loved it. Except the one who I've pinned to the floor.
She shows this by kicking me to the floor and performing the same move I did only harder.
"And the game goes to Jennie" Tori shouted making all the girls laugh.
Tori P.O.V.
At home at last I thought.
"We have to have parties there more often because I got 4 guys number" I screamed feeling happy for my self before some one interrupted it. Three guesses who?

"Well even after I was rudely embarrassed" he said giving a death glare to Jennie even though it was his fault for not staying aware and cautious, " I got 7 girls numbers 2 of which are your besties". Burn war commencing...

"Even though I only got 4 numbers all of them are your besties so ha!" I giggled watching his face go disoriented, he'll be talking to his friends later.

Just then the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" Tony and I shout at the same time while racing to the door.

"It's probably one of my friends" Tony groaned racing me on his crutches.

"Yeah coming to ask me on a date" I gloated savouring this moment of my brothers emotional pain.

We see flashing lights through the window of the door.

"What the-" I mutter opening the door.
There's a police officer. What has Tony done this time I wonder? But it's not about Tony it's something neither of us know about.

"I'm sad to announce your dads body was found at the bottom of the ocean , I'm sorry but your fathers dead"...