CRASH!!

Liverpool
Thursday 9th
Ian's P.O.V.
There's one thing you need to know about me.
I'am MI3 adults devision top undercover agent. I'm on a mission to uncover a producer of cocaine and put him behind bars.

But instead I'm running for my life away from people who want to kill me. And it's all because my 'son' ( an agent from MI3 kids devision) let something slip which he shouldn't when he got drunk. And that thing was that we are spy's.
He's now in hospital with a huge knife stuck in his arm. My children are more professional then him. Speaking of my kids they must be on the bus by now.

I parked my Bugatti 0.5 miles away. But I also have a motorbike 5m from were I am now.
"Sweet!" I say still panting as I got on my hot red moter bike.

I feel people on my tail and I'm right. Two motorbikes. I jump of my bike rolling into a boat shed while they shoot continusely at me but never actually hitting their target. And of course their target is me.
As I skilfully jump into my Bugatti which is full of tech from ejector seats, to rocket launchers and machine guns. I zoom of only to find 3 bikers in pursuit.

Rockets away!
"BOOM!"
The sound of success . As soon as I was sure there was no followers I turned up the music and started to think about life.

This is my last mission. When I get back to HQ I'm quitting.

Here's four pros...
1. I need to spend more time with my kids
2. It's to dangerous.
3. Most of my family has been killed because of MI3
4. I don't need more money because I'm set up for life.

Here's two con...
1. Im an adrenaline junkie ( I need frights and action ).
2. I'll miss the gadgets.
But boo who your gonna have to make sacrifices hoard and petty ones.

But with all this thinking I didn't notice a Land Rover getting ready to ram...

"CRASH!!"

Im spinning into the ocean with fire ablaze at the end of the truck. I swim out the Bugatti only to have the door whacked into my face. One word. OUCH.
Before I know it I'm drifting to unconsciousness.
1...2...3... My mind goes blank and the world goes black.