🌹AUTHOR NOTE

This story is a work of fiction that is only intended for entertainment purposes

This story is a work of fiction that is only intended for entertainment purposes. Everything is purely based on my imagination anything related to something real is purely coincidental. I do not mean any harm towards the mentioned artists and or celebrities nor to anyone else. And I just use the names and I do not own any bts members. I do not mean to sexualize any members.

There will be many POV'S. So in this story, you can either be Y/N or Ann. Both of them will have their own stories but one of them will be the lead.

I want this story to be a little unique so there will be many love stories. And this idea has been in my head for a certain long time. But I am still studying so I don't have time for writing so once I complete writing I will start publishing. Especially since I don't like to keep my readers waiting.

Mention of blood, bad language, mature content, rape, death, abuse, and torture.
Which may not be suitable for all readers. Read at your own risk.

All comments are welcome and appreciated as long as they aren't rude or harsh towards the other readers, the author, and anyone else. And no copy or repost plagiarism is a CRIME.

If you like the content, vote.
If you'd like to read many like these, follow.
If you'd like to read it add it to your Library or Reading List.

The cover and header is made by @polarbearffs. Thank you so much 💜

Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this book until the very end! Any questions in any chapter please comment I will try my best to reply.

AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS FICTIONAL.

THANK YOU FOR READING. HAVE A NICE DAY :)

- Rose 🌹🌹

Achievements 💜

50 reads 18/08/2022