🌹 CH-4 CONFESSIONS

Right now everyone has returned to their rooms

Right now everyone has returned to their rooms. Jin had fallen asleep exactly at 8 which announced it was time to sleep for the kingdom. Y/N was escorted to her room by Ann as their rooms were adjacent. They reached the door as Ann takes a few glances at Y/N. Y/N raises her eyebrows as Ann speaks.

"Can you spare a few moments? To have a friendly talk?" Ann asks as Y/N nods.

"Sure." She replies and then Ann motions Y/N to follow her.

They reach the balcony and sit on a bench that was available to see the scenery.

They admire the scene for a few minutes then Ann speaks up.

"You know that I am older than you by 5 months right?" Ann asks as Y/N nods.

"Yeah. I was born after my parents warned your parents not to have any more kids." Y/N says as they chuckle.

"Thank you for agreeing on the marriage on such short notice," Ann says as she looks at Y/N and continues. "I knew that you were already in love with each other so I decided to make things easier. By arranging the marriage." Y/N hums.

"Well, I only saw his portraits when I was a child so I fell for him even more. When I saw him today, it was like love at first sight. And here I am getting married to him tomorrow." Y/N says as Ann nods.

"I know that. Even when I and Yoongi were little. We used to just play with each other and here we are, also getting married tomorrow." Ann says as they giggle.

"Ever since I came here. I noticed that you were always happy. Even after getting the worst curses. Even after seeing death confront you many times. You are so strong, Ann." Y/N says in admiration as Ann sighs.

"Thank you but the things I am about to say are related to the curse. I know you will not... Wait, sorry... you cannot say this to anyone as I am a curse-holder." Ann speaks in a calm tone as Y/N looks at her with shock.

"How did you know about that?" Y/N asks shocked as Ann just shrugs ignoring the question and continues.

(This dialogue will be revealed later. Sorry🎀)

"I will make sure the curse is removed as soon as possible," Y/N reassures her as Ann smiles looking outside.

"Do you know why I called you 'your love' in front of my brother? It is because I wanted to rest assured that my brother found his love and even if I die protecting the ones I love I won't regret it." She smiles thinking about it while Y/N asks about the burnt mark on her neck.

"When Jin Oppa attempted to fight the battle with me. He got paralyzed and I got a burnt mark on my neck. But don't worry, I healed him." Ann answers as Y/N nods in understandment.

"It getting late you should go to sleep," Ann informs as Y/N nods. She stands up and turns to Ann.

"How do you know that I can't talk about the curse hints given by the curse owner?" Y/N asks as Ann chuckles.