🌹CH-3 FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Y/N was in the room until she was informed by Jimin that Ann is alright and immediately after that the tomorrow weds got into a really big fight which even made Y/N come out of her room along with Jimin and the rest of them

The couple had turned into a cat and spat words in meow language so as not to embarrass themselves. When everyone entered they were on the ground in a fighting stance but when Jin entered they immediately jumped into his arms and growled at each other which meant that 'he is my brother, not yours' as translated by Taehyung. But that came to a stop when Jin gave a soft smack to both their fluffy heads which made them sad and they both snuggled to each other.

They looked so cute.

While these happened the others were laughing so hard while Y/N was lost in Jin's handsomeness. He looked ethereal doing this and it made her fall for him more.

Did I mention that Y/N and Jin both liked each other?

Hoseok picked up the cats and brought them to the dining table as they still bickered with each other. Yoongi and Ann were put in chairs next to each other while Taehyung sat next to them and others sat in their respective places.

KNJ, JHS, PJM
_ _ _ _
Y/N| _ _ _ _ |KSJ

JJK, KTH, MYG, ANN

The couple stopped and Yoongi turned into a human while Ann still kept being a cat fearing her brother. She owed him an explanation.

"Turn into a human this instant KIM ANN!" The king says as she slowly turns into a human. But the first look she gave was to Taehyung who gave her a smirk. He pointed his eyes to Yoongi. And then she understood it.

Because Yoongi's face was covered with her red rose petal essence which belonged to her. She immediately took a napkin and harshly rubbed his face which made him whine.

She after realizing that it hurt him, slowly wiped his cheeks. After seeing his cheeks turning red 'No evidence left' She smiled in satisfaction but then she glanced to the middle and saw a new guest. But the guest pointed to Yoongi's lips and Ann saw that The essence was smudged there too. She just told Yoongi about it. He wiped it himself. Well, being too touchy with her lover might burn someone else in brotherly jealousy.

The maids served the food and The king waved his hand to them signaling to leave. They left after slightly bowing.

"Let's talk later after eating." He said as everyone looked at him and nodded.

The table had a lot of delicacies and everyone ate in a very royal way.

With a very awkward silence.

After finishing the dinner, they made their way towards the study room which was also vintage designed, with big shelves filled with books of all kinds. Two-three tables with chairs scattered in a uniform direction.