Chapter 5: The truth

The gang tilted their heads down in sadness because they knew Ian was correct and they had nothing left.All the houses have been destroyed,the entire earth has been destroyed so they knew that they had to do something about it and try and fix the situation.They had to get working straight away and they had to do it sooner than later and they had to fix the mess the Earth had left.

They gathered their courage and gathered their brains to make up a plan.A woman-who was called Elizabeth-and a man-who was called Robert- came to a conclusion what if they explore the world trying to gather the remaining survivors but it seemed like there was no one left but they knew they could try.So Ian's dad and sister,called Mike and Bianca,devised a plan.He and she explained,"We could start with the closer countries and then go explore the more farther countries."He and she explained quickly what they should do and the rest of the helpless gang felt a bit of hope and they thought that Mike and Bianca's plan was outstanding and that it could work.

They set off on their journey to start going to cities,towns,countries etc.First place Geblossom.Well used to be Geblossom.They zoomed to France hoping that some survivors would be there.They got there and there was something weird.There was a piece of land from the land of Geblossom that was still there and it hadn't broke off so they parked their boat onto the land of Geblossom and they inspected the island.it was small,quiet and barren.There was no houses,cars or even grass.it was just rocks and a MYSTERIOUS cave...