Ch 1: Light

Note: Here we go. The sequel, seeing as the last story got over 800 views. Wow! If you are new to this story, then I highly recommend reading the previous fanfic, titled 'Miraculous Ladybug: Reality'. Anyways, hope you enjoy. This sequel will be longer in terms of words. Chapter wise? Well... Only time will tell.

Oh, and fair warning, the sequel will get more darker as time goes on and some scenes will be... Well, not for weak nerves. I will warn you of such a scene if they appear.

(Marinette POV)

Darkness, cold, damp. I could not see a thing around me. The last thing I remember was being in class and the next thing I know, here. Did I fall asleep? No, that was impossible. I never fall asleep in class. At least not when I am not patrolling. Then again, I do tend to study up late.

That begged the question, again, where exactly was I?

"Tikki?" I called out, hoping she would be here. Of course not, dork... Why would she be inside a dream?

Or was this a dream? You know this is also confusing my mind as well.

I slowly walked forward, seeing as there was nothing else for me to do. I constantly checked my surroundings, expecting something to be... Well, anywhere.

Before I could ponder the questions in my head any longer, a sudden surge of light blinded my eyes. As the light stopped, in front of me was a screen. A screen with some sort of video playing on it.

Okay? This was weird. Eh, might as well take a peek, seeing as my body refuses to wake up from this dream. Plus, no one else is waking me up so I have time.

"Impossible... I... Cannot... Be... Defeated!" a voice growled inside the screen. I knew that voice. All too well.

The screen then showed me Reality being engulfed in a red bubbly aura and hurled up into the sky.

What the hell...?

"Marinette!"

Huh?

Real world

"Marinette!" I heard my boyfriends voice call my name and suddenly my eyes opened, only to be greeted by the burning light from the ceiling lamps.

"Adrien?" I asked as if he wasn't there. Duh, of course he was there. Who else would be sitting by my side?

"You fell asleep and missed the lesson..." Adrien explained. Oh, gee, really?

"Oh, uh... Y-yeah, I guess I did. Sorry..." I apologized, nervously scratching my head.

"Well I hope you had a pleasant dream, because you missed an interesting part about history." Adrien chuckled.

"Great, Miss Bustier is gonna kill me..." I grumbled and slammed my head onto the table harder than I intended. Ouch...

"Come on, schools over. Let's go home now, huh?" my dummy boyfriend suggested. Yeah, home sure does sound nice. Some tea, freshly baked croissants, fashion designs...

Shaking my head, I packed all my books and pencils and got up, following my boyfriend outside. The classroom was rather empty. How long was I asleep for anyway?

"Where is everyone?" I inquired.

"The others went home already. We tried to wake you but even Miss Bustier said that you looked rather peaceful. She even tried to wake you up, but nothing seemed to work, so we just let you sleep, provided I catch you up on what we learned today." Adrien explained.