Another Update

Hello readors. I suppose those who have been keeping up with the story have wondered where I went? Well, I decided to write this to explain some things.

First off, the story is not dead. I do have an idea on how it will end. But here is where things get complicated.

In the first book, I had an idea on how many chapters are going to be in it. Amd it was 30 with a few filers here and there. Not all fillers were amazing, some of them even redundant.

With this book, the amount of chapters I want is unknown to myself. I could make it a short book and have it be done in 10-15 chapters, but I know people normally turn a blind eye to a fiction as short as that.

This book focuses on the lore of MY AU. So I want to focus on those aspects of lore, hence why there are memory fragments at the end of each 'ending'.

The amount of endings I could do are endless almost. Possibly over a thousand possibilities. But I want to make at least only 5 possible endings, and we have seen only 2 so far. The third will be with Marinette and Adrien.

Now there is also the fact why I have taken so long to upload or update. Simple answer is life. When I started writing, I had a ton of time on my hands. Now I have a job and I work 10 hours a day, so by the time I get home I am too exhausted to write.

I still write this fic with bits and pieces, about a few paragraphs from time to time, so it takes a while for one chapter to be done. I don't want them to be too short either. But I can say I am almost done with the latest one. And yes, I will delete the updates later.

Thanks for reading if you did.