~Come Home~

Hi I kinda want to do a Encanto story but all over the age of 18 because I'm a hornee fruit cup :>

~Larry pov~

I am on speaker with my mom while Sal is washing dishes. I'm cleaning the kitchen table so I'm not just sitting on my ass.

"Hi ma.. I've been pretty bad lately. All I can think about is Y/N. Besides that, the kids have been doing great in school. And because I've taught them how to read, write, and count to 100, they are doing so well."

"I'm glad to hear that! They take after their mama! Y/N was a very smart person. It's a shame they're gone now. Let me talk to Sal."

"Sal! Come here my mom wants to talk to you!!" Sal jumps as I call his name and runs from the kitchen sink to the diner table.

"Hi Lisa!"

"Hiya Sal! Larry told me how he was feeling and I just wanna ask how you were doing? If Larry is feeling that way, you should give him more attention because thats what Y/N-"

Is all I hear before Sal turns off speaker and puts the phone to his ear.

I already knew what she was gonna say, wo there wasn't a need to hide it. 'Give him more attention because that's what Y/N used to do when he was feeling upset.' She would say all the time.

He hangs up. The phone and gives it back to me. "She said she loves you a whole bunch, and misses you, and wishes you feel better." He says holding hand out.

"Thanks ma." I whisper knowing Sal won't hear because he never hears when I whisper.

Ash and Todd walk through the doorway and sit down slumpily. "Rough night? Again? Y'all need sleep once in a while." I joke.

"Well with you guys up screaming and moaning each other's names, how could we sleep?" Todd says sarcasticaly.

"Sorry. He was stressed. And I always take care of my baby when he's stressed." Sal says rubbing his hand along my jaw. "Thanks sal." I say pushing him away. "I'll finish making the eggs, your cooking the bacon. I hate when it pops on me." He says and continues making fried eggs. Putting salt and pepper on it.

(That's how I make fried eggs and when I tell you that shit be bussin on God on God respectfuly!)

"Ok you big baby." I say taking out a cigarette and going outside.

I hear the door open and see Ash. "Give me one of those. Asshole!" She says as I flick the ash of the cigarette on her. I chuckle and give her one, lighting it for her.

"Why do you put them out on your arm? I won't tell." She asks looking at me. "Does it hurt? Is it because of Y/N? Larry talk to me." She gives me puppy eyes. "I started doing it when my dad left, eight years ago. No it doesn't hurt. And no it's not because of Y/N. It just made me do it more often." I say looking in the distance.

"Oh. Thank you for telling me." She says quietly. I nod.

I put it out on my arm, roll down my sleeve, then go back inside sitting at the kitchen table. A few minutes later Ash comes back in sitting down with a worried look on her face. She looks at Todd. I squint my eyes. She looks at Sal. I shake my head. 'No'

Me and her stare at each other for a while then Sal calls my name and I quickly look at him then back at Ash and she was whispering something in Toods ear. Now he looks worried.

Todd gets up and I squint at him. He walks to Sal and whispers in his ear. "For the love of Pete! Tell everyone will ya?! Now who will you tell?! My mother?! My kids?! Can you not snitch for 3 seconds?! You fucking whore!" I yell getting up and going to my room, slamming the door.

~Sal pov~

Larry stomps to his room and slams the door after yelling at Ash. And she looks like she is gonna cry so Todd hugs her and sits her down. I turn off the stove and run to the room.

I bang on the door with my fists. "LARRY! Open the door!"

No response.

"Larry! Why did you yell at Ash like that?!"

Still no response.

"Larry..? Larry I'm not playing! Open the door!"

No response.

"I'm coming in!"

I burst through the door and there was no sight of Larry. But there was a not on the bed and the window was open.

'Sal I didn't mean for any of this to happen. If you try to find me I'll either be dead or on the highway. I feel nothing but guilt, shame, and misery all the time. Don't come looking for me. Tell Ash I'm sorry. Tell my mom I love her. And tell Todd to cut his hair, it's getting long again. I'm probably not coming back either. I love you Sal.

-Larry'

Oh my god. He left. And he's probably not coming back. Of course I'm gonna do the complete opposite and go look for him. I run to the kitchen.

"Larrys gone. And I'm going to look for him. I'll probably be back in a few hours. I am NOT coming home without him! He left a note saying he would be on the highway. I'm going there. You take care of the kids. And please make sure they get to the bus on time!" I say getting my coat and shoes on and leaving.

I had been searching for about three hours now and I thought I saw Larry in the distance. He turns around knowing I'd probably be up here.

"Larry. Please come home. The kids are gonna wonder where you are. Please I can't lose you too! I won't have anyone to cuddle with at night, someone to laugh with, someone to love, someone who will listen to me rant on about my day, someone that loves me for myself and not my face, someone who I can believe when they tell me things, someone I can listen to rant on about their day, someone like you! I have been with you for that last five years! Living with two amazing children we call our own! I won't be able to forgive myself if you aren't here anymore!"

I sob.

"I need someone that can dry my tears, someone that will sit next to me while I cry, someone that will always be there! That someone is you! So please come home! If you do the thing you think your gonna do I would probably do the same. But then OUR kids won't have parents! And you know they love you just as much as they love me! They will cry everyday, they're going to end up like Y/N! Do you want that to happen?! I want our kids to have a life!"

He gasps and drops to his knees. "I'm sorry about what happened to Y/N! But that was destiny! It was meant to happen! You tell me every morning, 'There are two people in this world, one that believes in fate, and one that doesn't' That was you and Y/N! I was the one that messed shit up! I didn't even know you guys were dating until two months after they came into our class! It was all MY fault!" I scream.

"Nothing is your fault, Sal.. I'm just a screw up. Like everyone whispers behind my back. I'm a screw up that killed Y/N, that made Ash cry, that made my dad leave, that made Todd start hating me, that made you come all the way up here just to go back home without me. You leave now! I'll stay.."

"todd doesn't hate you! And your not fucking staying here! Your coming home with me! If you don't..our kids won't have the life you dream of, the life they are meant too have, you know they are gonna do amazing things when they're older because, you are their father! I'm not!"

He looks at me confused.

"The day they were born the doctors told ME they are your kids! They told me with you being their father they won't get anywhere in life! Look at them now.. Look at their future! Do you want to fuck that up?!"

"No.."

"Then come home!... Please?"

He nods and walks with me back home.

Word count: 1443 words