Haytham - Miracle. (NR)

You and Haytham have been married for 5 years, and you wanted kids as soon as you were married, Haytham was hesitant, and waited too long. 2 years into the marriage, cancer struck. The treatments lowered his sperm count, and the doctors said that the chances of him fertilizing an egg were very unlikely. So, without the possibility of him ever fertilizing an egg, he stopped wearing condoms.

A year after he was cancer free, you began to gain weight. You just shrugged it off as hormones. Then more things arose. Cravings, morning sickness. You told Haytham your suspicions, and booked a doctor's appointment.

"Y/n, I'm happy to announce that you're 2 months pregnant..."

"With twins."

When you showed the ultrasound to Haytham, he cried tears of joy.

Later in, you learned that you were expecting a boy and girl. Fraternal twins.

As your due date neared, you still hadn't settled on names. "Y/ n, "Haytham started, "we need names for them. We can't keep calling them baby A and baby B." He said, sitting on the couch, lovingly cradling your bump.  "I just don't know. " You say with a shrug.

You went into labor, and still had no names.

The twins were born, as soon as you saw them, their names came to mind. Chance Nathaniel Kenway and Destiny Ann Kenway.