Tape 09: Cigarettes after sex

Mature sexual scenes will be shown in this tape viewer discretion is advised

"I have a mission for you"

His white hair fell over his eyes as he spoke to you, obviously tired.

"Oh?"  You shifted slightly as he made you confused, why is he being so weird?

"A private one. It should be easy for you but last time with Rindou.. you have to make sure to be safe okay?" He looked up at you with worry in his eyes as you just smiled brightly.

"Of course Manjiro." Adrenaline filled your veins once more wondering who else was going to be dead from your own hands. Nothing was better than playing around with new methods. 

"His name is Rin Mejio. All you have to do is kill him without getting caught." You nodded already Scheming as he told you the directions and sent you a picture of how he looked like.

"Yes Sir~ Can I go now!" Your usually dark eyes lit up as he nodded.  It's been a couple of days since you've committed a homicide. 

Walking out the room Mikey's voice called once more.

"Hey y/n...

...don't disappear again." He was almost about to make you feel guilty. But of course you didn't and only gave a small smile before heading to your room to grab a few things.

You placed a small bottle of arsenic in a hidden pocket, along with a dagger and a small hand gun in other pockets.

Throwing on a (color) blazer you headed out. You already knew you looked good so there was no need to waste time. The rest of the males seemed to be gone or doing something else so you left without being interrupted. 

.

.

At the place that Mikey told you to go, it was a club. It seemed many of bontens targets were killed in bars or clubs.

The bright neon lights lit the pathway as you walked down it to the front doors. There were no guards as this bar was known for delinquent to hang around in. The music could be felt vibrating your chest as you stepped in, it was loud.