Chapter 2 - impatient ass

I sat at my desk falling asleep as the teacher continued her lesson about something I don't even know. I slept through the entire thing until someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Yes?" I quickly looked up like I wasn't just sleeping. "Oh hi I just wanted to introduce myself I'm Kang Soojin, as you know that's Choi Soo-ah and there's our other friend Lim Ju Gyeong. We were wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow after school" she pointed at each person until she landed at Lim Ju Gyeong. Her back was turned so I couldn't see her face. I just assumed it was someone with the same name. Ju gyeong turned around at the mention of her name and my eyes widened in shock as me we made contact. "LIM JU GYEONG?" "Do I know you?" I was asleep the whole time I didn't even notice someone came in late. Shit I should pay attention sometimes. "You two know each other?" Soo-ah asked as soojin nodded being curious as well. "Ah no I just thought I heard the name somewhere" I nervously laughed while trying to change the topic. "Ah I see" soo-ah said. I smiled at Ju Gyeong and she smiled back. She looked way different in Yongpa. I wonder if she recognizes me?

-

I walked around the streets of Seoul as I stopped by a coffee shop selling one of my favorite drinks. Why not? I walked in through the door and stood at the back of the huge line waiting for my turn. God this line is huge. I heard the door ring again as a guy around my age went into line right behind me. He looked like some famous idol with features like that. I ignored his presence and waited in line for what felt like forever. My drink was ready on the counter for me to pick up. I looked through my purse to find my card but then I saw an arm grab my drink. What the fuck? I looked behind to see the guy I saw earlier sipping from my drink I've waited so long for. "Uh hello? That's mine let go." "So what? You're taking too long and I have the same order. Just take the one after this one" oh hell no. "If you're gonna be like that then pay for mine." "How about no?" I'll drop kick him to my ass. "Repeat that please" I said with a sarcastic smile. "I said how about no?" The moment he finished his sentence I kicked him in between the legs causing the coffee to spill all over the place. "OUCH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" He said grabbing his crotch area in pain. "ITS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU ASSHOLE!" I was about to kick him once more before the store owner came bursting through the door "What's the commotion?!" "uh this man spilled coffee sir, it was completely his fault. Don't worry he'll clean it up for you." I smiled while patting his back to get myself out of this. "HUH? WHO SAID THAT?" This guy is really pissing me off. "How about you both clean it up? The store owner said. Who gave him the right to speak? "Of course sir! Don't even worry about it"I nervously chuckled but then gave the "coffee spiller" a death stare out of the corner of my eye.

This sucks. Why was I stuck here cleaning the floors with some brat that has no manners? "This is all your fault" I said while continuing to scrub the floor. "No it isn't! You were taking to long" the guy protested against the truth. "Something called patience? Never heard of it?" I said irritated "aishh just shut up will you?" he said knowing I was right. We kept scrubbing "why are you so pale?" He asked concerned about me looking more pale than usual. "I'm fine" I said avoiding the question any further. I should visit the hospital, it's been awhile. After a few hours of cleaning the floors we were finally of the hook. Why'd he make us clean all the floors over some little coffee spill? We both apologized to the shop owner for causing a commotion and exited the shop. I realized we were both just standing outside looking at nothing. "Just so you know... it's still your fault." I said "Nope. Have some money on you next time broke ass" he said clearly trying to piss me off. And it worked. "HUH? SAY THAT AGAIN IMPATIENT ASS" I said ready to kick him again. "You're hurting my ears. Just Shut up." "asshole" I muttered under my breath. I walked off in the right direction not wanting to talk to him anymore. "You go left. Don't even think about following me home." "Fine by me" we both left facing our backs to one another and walking off home.

-

HEHEHEH I DID ANOTHER CHAPTERERR i really hope this one was better than the last one and let me know any improvements I could make 😏😏😏😏

Chapter 2 - GET LOST - SEOJUN X READER
- 839 words