Chapter 3 - Han who?

"Ugh it's morning already?" I heard the noise of my alarm filling my ears. I slammed my phone to turn it off and I got up rubbing my eyes. Another day of school huh? Eh I'll probably sleep anyway. I got up brushed my teeth and did the rest of my morning routine. I put on my uniform and grabbed a banana milk and rushed out the door. Hyunjin wasn't home today but he did call me last night to check up on me in attempt to be a parent figure since we didn't have any.

I entered the school grounds and bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going" He said coldly. I looked up to see a guy pretty well known in our school. What was his name again? Oh right. Suho. "Lee suho?" I asked to make sure. "Yes, now move to the side." "Jerk..." I ignored the encounter and walked into school.

There was suddenly a burst of noise coming from the entrance of the school. They were mentioning the name of someone called Han something. Who the hell is that? I ignored the noise and put my headphones in. I rested my head on my desk and waited for class to start. Suddenly a huge crowd of noise was coming towards me which my headphones would not cover up anymore. Shut the hell up and let me sleep in peace. I was finally getting some peace and quiet until somebody tapped me on the shoulder. "Move" Huh? I kept my head on my desk too lazy to lift it up. "No." I replied hoping for them to go away but they didn't. "This used to be my seat. Now move." "And?" I said as I lifted up my head to see who was speaking. Both of our eyes widened as we realized who we were speaking to. "COFFEE SPILLER?" "CROTCH KICKER?" We both said in unison while pointing at each other. "YOU GO HERE?" "GOT A PROBLEM?" " You didn't tell me you went to saebom." "Well nether did you" He replied. "whatever I'm still not moving. Find a new seat" "yah-" "everyone please find a seat" my teacher announced. "Oh? Seojun you're back?come introduce yourself to the new students" seojun lazily walked up to the front and introduced himself. "I'm Han seojun. You already know" so his name han seojun huh? "Seojun you can sit behind Y/n. Hell no. "Okay" don't come here. He sat behind me with the biggest smile on his face. What's his deal?

-

How was the encounter with seojun? 😉
Hahaha okay I hope this chapter was good I'm sorry it was short the next one will be longer!