†Snitches are Bitches†

You woke up expecting to still be in the Meadow, but instead found yourself in your own bed you figured at Cordelia took you home. Zoe was downstairs screaming about something but you brushed it off as an argument. You looked around your room and noticed the Supreme sitting on a chair looking at you "My Daughter likes you, no not like, she loves you." You sat up in your bed and stared at her "What are you talking about?"

Fiona stood up and walked towards you "Your even wearing her shirt. And your still blind to what's right Infront of you." you looked down at what you where wearing, "Im sure it's just a misunderstanding Fiona, besides she's married." Fiona rolled her eyes and a knock was heard at the door "Y/n, It's time for the morning gathering." It was Cordelia, Waking everyone up "She'll be there in a minute!" Fiona yelled back so Cordelia could hear her. You could hear the click of her heals fading away down the hall. Fiona shot a nasty look at you.

"Now you little witch bitch, I've had to deal with the police already today and I don't want to have to deal with you either so listen closely," Fiona leaned closer to you invading your personal space "You break my daughter's heart I'll ring your neck faster than you can say Hocus Pocus, and don't bother attending the gathering the other girls aren't the biggest fans of you." you looked at your hands as Fiona stood up straight again, walking out of your room.

You got out of bed and looked through your closet deciding what would be best for the meadow, you decided to wear a yellow dress with black flats and a shawl that misty gave you years ago. It was a black Shawl with the words "Friends forever" sewn into it. You kept it close to you no matter what, it's the last gift you had ever gotten from her. You draped the Shawl over your shoulders and quietly left your room. The girls where downstairs talking and you peeked round the corner a little bit, Madison was shooting Zoe nasty glares as Zoe was eating with shaky hands.

You looked at Queenie who seemed very unimpressed and Nan who was being her happy self, Fiona smoked and that's when you locked eyes with Cordelia, you whispered "shit." under your breath and headed for the door but it was locked before you got the chance to open it "Going somewhere Y/n? Without breakfast?" you could hear Queenie's "Oooooo Someone's in troubleee." follows by the sound of Cordelia's chair being pushed back.

You kept facing the door afraid of what the headmistress of the school of witches would do, not that she would do anything, she seemed to sweet for that. The clicking of her heals came to a halt behind you and you could feel her breath on your head "Turn around." You turned and faced her as soon as possible. "Now where are you going? When will you be back? Have some breakfast, talk to all of us and then you can leave." You furrowed your eyebrows a bit at her words. Why did she need to know all of this? "Um- I'm going to the meadow, I'll be back later and- I'm good with no breakfast and I'm not a big fan of talking."

Cordelia sighed and she disappeared for a moment and appeared once again just as fast, but this time she had a banana in her hand "At least take something to eat." you decided this was an amazing moment to throw a hint at her "Oh, I'm sorry Ms Cordelia I don't do Bananas." Cordelia rose and eyebrow as you heard Fiona choke on the smoke of her cigarette, Zoe laughed and Nan paused her eating. "I see." Cordelia disappeared once more and Fiona shot you a look that could kill, Cordelia appeared but this time with a peach "Better?" you smiled up at her and took the peach from her hands "Much." you took a bite out of it as you opened the door, that was now unlocked, and strolled outside like nothing had happened.

Cordelia shut the door as she chuckled biting her lip. "You like her." Nan commented as she looked at Cordelia "Nan be a dear and get back to eating." Nan nodded and began to eat once more.
Cordelia grabbed her coat "Dont follow her." Fiona huffed as she saw Cordelia open the door "You teach the girls today mother, a field trip maybe?" Fiona nodded at her daughter as she left.