†Kill the Witch†

"So how are we supposed to do this?" Myrtle was handing out red robes with black veils to everyone "We cast the enchantment and she'll kill herself, willingly." Madison furrowed her eyebrows "You expect her to just kill herself." Myrtle scoffed and Cordelia looked over at Madison "Not without a little push."

You couldn't believe what you where hearing, killing the covens supreme? "After she'll kill herself, Misty shall, hopefully, be crowned the new supreme." Misty looked at you with worried eyes "I don't think I wanna be the next Supreme.." you held her hand. "You sadly don't have a choice. You either are or you aren't. Now conjoin hands."

You all conjoined hands "How do we even know the swamp witch is the next supreme?" Myrtle looked and Madison with her mouth gawked open "She's brought more people back from the dead than Jesus Christ." You believed that to be a good sign.

Once the encantation was done you looked at Misty "I don't feel any different." Myrtle sighed and made her way upstairs with Madison, you guessed they where on there way to scare the shit out of Fiona.

Cordelia took the veil and robe off and you all did the same, You sat on the couch next to Cordelia and Misty whilst you waited for Myrtle to confirm that Fiona would kill herself. You traced patterns onto Cordelia's hand as she rested her head on top of yours.

Madison came in wearing a red dress "Did it work?" Madison shot Misty a look and she scoffed "Of course it did," Misty nodded slightly and you reached over to give her hand a squeeze. And she smiled welcoming the gesture. Myrtle soon came in with a smile of her face "Its worked." Cordelia smiled slightly.

You sighed and went to look at your friend but she had disappeared, "Shit." You got up "Misty?" But to everyone's dismay, Fiona walked in, she no longer looked as if she was on the cusp of dying "You failed. Well done for trying." Cordelia gripped your hand tightly upon hearing her mother's voice "Oh for heaven's sakes." Myrtle shook her head slightly with disappointment in herself.

Fiona looked around the room "So where's the little swamp witch?" you felt slightly happy that Misty had vanished so she wasn't able to see Fiona.

That's when you heard sirens come from outside, Fiona disappeared around the corner of the door frame, Cordelia got up and held your hand "She must be next door." You didn't understand why, but you had to see. You knew Nan and Zoe where next door, to see Luke the neighbor.

"Lets go check." you held onto Cordelia's hand as you both traveled outside, you saw Misty through the windows of the neighbors house, but you'd also seen Fiona go through the front door of the house. You led Cordelia out the gates and you both began walking towards the police cars, Cordelia stopped walking.

"Delia? What's wrong?" Cordelia bent down and picked up a bullet, a sliver bullet. She gasped slightly as she held it "Witch-hunters." You tilted your head slightly, to you witch Hunters where just the people back in Salem "What?" Cordelia got up and handed you the bullet allowing you to feel the cold silver.

"Men, A group of men that'll hunt us down. The coven is in danger." You held the bullet tightly as Cordelia sighed "Lets go back inside Delia, get some rest." Delia nodded as you both walked back inside the academy. You figured Misty would be fine, she could bring herself back is Fiona did anything to her.

†A week later†

You were sitting in the living room. Reading, Madison thought you were nuts for liking to read. But you where waiting, patiently. Myrtle had told you that she could restore Cordelia's sight, you were thrilled to hear it but obviously it took time and was a delicate task.

Hours past and the book could no longer hold your interest and you began pacing the living room with worry, how would Fiona react to Myrtle being more of a mother to Cordelia? Although Fiona was an asshole nonetheless.