†Welcome Home†

You where woken up by Misty that morning, “Come on Y/n, before they come knocking on the door. Ruins the suprise.” you rubbed your eyes and sat up, Misty was holding a white messed up dress “Put it on, get the white shawl and get freshened up.” You stood up and took the dress.

“You live in the swamp Sparkle fingers, Freshening up would be difficult.” Misty chuckled as she spun around and began to Hum along with the Stevie Nicks song that was playing.

You got undressed and put the surprisingly comfortable dress on. You brushed your hair and grabbed Misty's white shawl. You looked surprisingly nice, having just died. Misty quickly grabbed your hand and ran out of her Treehouse “C'mon before the animals smell ya.” You rolled your eyes as the young witch dragged you threw the woods.

“Jesus Mist, Slow down!” Misty refused and kept running until you where back in the Academy's garden. You looked over at the grave stone and the hole Infront of it, the hole you crawled out off. “C'mon!” Misty continued to run towards the back door and stopped Infront of it.

“Knock Knock Knock!” Misty banged her fist against the door and bounced happily “Who is it?” Cordelia's voice made your heart stop, her voice shook slightly as she spoke “Misty Day, I have a delivery!” Cordelia opened the door slightly and her eyes met yours. The door was open in an instant and her arms wrapped tightly around you “Oh my god..”

You chuckled lightly as you hugged her, a tear ran down your cheek. “Thank you Misty! Thank you!” Cordelia gave Misty a hug as she thanked her. “It was no biggy, just helping out a Friend.” Misty smiled at you and held your hand.

Cordelia grabbed your hand and dragged you inside, Misty followed. “I can't believe your back..” You smiled at Cordelia as she once again thanked Misty. You felt your stomach, cold, the house was near enough boiling, Cordelia felt your cheeks “Your awfully cold Y/n.” You brushed it off as being cold from sleeping in the swamps.

“So how did you come back?” You looked at Misty “Swamp mud.” Misty laughed and elbowed your shoulder “And sheer determination, the way you digged out of that grave looked like what nightmares are made of!” you chuckled and Cordelia held your hand, she gave it a squeeze as if she couldn't believe you where alive, and well. Almost.

“Come with me, I'll quickly grab some things from the greenhouse and then we can continue this conversation in the living room.” You nodded at Cordelia as she dragged you to the greenhouse and you dragged Misty.

You sat down with Misty as Cordelia was finishing up a few things “So what's this one for?” Misty held up a bottle of a brown substance, you took the bottle and drank some “Whisky.” Misty chuckled as your face scrunched up “Cordelia.” You all looked towards the door and saw Hank. Cordelia's face hardened as he walked to her “Cordelia baby, come on, talk to me.”

You got up and stood next to Cordelia as Misty stood next to you “Could you two leave please, this is private.” You turned around but Cordelia's voice stopped you “No girls, stay.” You looked at Hank and stayed with Misty, next to Cordelia.

“I have nothing to say to you.” Hank huffed as he rolled his eyes “She didn't mean anything Cordelia! I'm your husband!” Cordelia didn't even flinch as his voice grew louder booming around the room, “Your shits in a box upstairs in the closet.” Hank looked at you “What, gonna stay here with your little church mouse and her friend.”

Cordelia stepped Infront of you so Hanks view was blocked “Im filing for a divorce.” and with that Hank clenched his fists in anger and stormed out. Finally “What an ass.” you agreed with Misty as Cordelia calmed herself down, soon Myrtle's voice broke the silence “Girls how about you head upstairs for a moment, wait for her to calm herself.”