†The End†

You died. Of course, that's what happens when you eat an apple full of venom. You where stupid enough to believe that Wilhemina wouldn't do anything to harm anyone. You fell right into the spiders web, and now you where dead.

Wilhemina walked passed all of your bodies, until she stopped at yours she shook her head “Such a pretty face gone to waste.” She nudged your side and you let out a cough “What!?” You spat out blood and attempted to get back up, But Ms Mead hit your head causing you to collapse instantly “Throw her outside, then we'll deal with Micheal.” Ms Mead picked you up and threw you over her shoulder.

She placed on her hazmat suit and went outside, throwing you onto the ground and going back inside, you coughed up more vomit mixed with blood and looked around with a hazed look, the nuclear winter surrounded you and a pure rage bubbled inside of you “You..” you lifted yourself up and off the ground “Stupid Bitch!” Footsteps could be heard from behind you but you brushed it off not caring what creature was close by.

You transmutated inside of the outpost, The Footsteps that you heard belonged to Cordelia, Madison and Myrtle “Y/n..” Cordelia began to run towards the Outpost “Cordelia!” Myrtle then ran after her with Madison following behind.

Once Cordelia was inside she ran through the halls “Y/n! Y/n!!” Madison grabbed Cordelia's arm “Calm down! Your gonna get us caught!” Cordelia sighed and looked around “Go, find our sisters.” Myrtle and Madison disappeared into the halls  as Cordelia glanced around.

You ran into Micheal's room seeing Wilhemina dead on the ground with a bullet hole in her chest “Shit...” You looked over at your brother who stood with Ms Mead “Hello, little sister~” You brother whipped his hand towards you and a spike shot through your stomach, a scream left your throat along with blood.

“Our family sure has a habit of constantly dying, huh sis.” You looked down at the spike that impaled you “You asshole..” Micheal smiled as voices where heard from downstairs “Cordelia...” Micheal walked into the hall “Sorry sis, I have to go pay the guests a visit.” tears weld up in your eyes as Ms Mead and Micheal disappeared.

You made an attempt to move but it only caused more pain in your stomach, you'd never be able to heal with the spike through you, so with all the strength you had left you managed to make the spike disappear causing you to fall onto the ground, you felt the hole in your stomach start to slowly disappear as your eyes grew heavy.

You could hear gun fire from downstairs, you got up holding onto he wall and made your way towards the stairs, there you saw a for now, dead Micheal, Ms Mead in pieces and Marie Laveau standing with Cordelia, Mallory, Madison, Myrtle and Coco where also there.

“Cordelia...” Delia's eyes shot towards you “Y/n!” the next thing you knew you where crushed in a group hug, Cordelia wrapping her arms around you, Myrtle caught you from behind, Mallory and Coco where on either side of you. Madison was never a hugger.

“I missed you so much, trust me you have no idea.” Cordelia placed kisses around your face, once everyone had let you go Marie came over and lightly punched your arm “Theres my favourite witch bitch.” you chuckled but as you all finished celebrating your return, Micheal began to move “You guys, take Mallory and go! I'll take care of him.” Cordelia thanked Madison as Mallory ran upstairs, You, Myrtle and Cordelia followed with Coco and Marie following from behind.

As you turned the corner you saw Mallory fall, blood spilling from her mouth and a knife wound in her side “No!” You ran towards her with Cordelia as Myrtle screamed at the man who stabbed her “I serve vengeance cold bitch!” Myrtle snarled at him “Well I like it Hot!” the man then proceeded to burst into flames and fall down to the grounds below.