The Walten Files

What is it:
The Walten Files is an animated series on YouTube created by Martin Walls.The Walten Files is a horror series of VHS animated tapes, similar to that of Squimpus Mcgrimpus or Local58. It's inspired by Five Nights at Freddys.

Plot:
Jack Walten and Felix Kranken came up with an idea that hadn't been foreseen before, to create a restaurant aimed at kids with robotic entertainment. This idea had stuck with the two until it came into fruition in the summer of 1974, with the name, "Bon's Burgers" and would be under the management of Bunny Smiles Incorporated (BSI).

On May 2nd, 1974, one month before the opening of the restaurant, Felix took Jack's two younger children, Edd and Molly, to a school party. The school had hosted an alcoholic beverages area for the adults in which Felix gladly drank, as he was dealing with problems with his alcoholism and his wife leaving him earlier in that day. After the kids had their fun, felix drove the Waltens' kids back home. However, due to how intoxicated Felix was, he began to speed up and crashed his car, killing both Edd and Molly. Out of irrational fear and guilt, he buried the two children in Saint Juana's Forest. After several hours, Jack attempts to call Felix, angrily asking him where his children are, to which Felix does not respond.

Jack Walten was declared missing on June 11th, 1974.

My Favourite Character/s:
Billy, Pumpkin Rabbit, and Mortality