Andy's Apple Farm

What is it:

Andy's Apple Farm is a 2021 Freeware game by M36games.

The premise is simple. You, as Andy the Apple, must explore the farm and play mini-games with each of Andy's friends. Beat the games, and you earn bonus stickers that unlock a special prize... the key to your house.

The game is a lot more creepy than the plot would imply. Andy and his friends all have moments of deranged and unnatural behavior, and the game comes complete with some Ominous Visual Glitches, a retraux visual style and sound design, and some really odd looking characters. Gradually, a plot begins to surface involving the developer, Thomas Eastwood, and his troubled family life, as well as a frightening entity that follows him around...

Plot:
His son Louis drowned after him and his daughter Isabella fell off the boat during a ride on the lake. Thomas blamed Isabella for what happened, which caused his relationship with both Isabella and his wife Kamrynn to fall apart. Thomas asked his best friend Arthur to look after Isabella and Kamryn for him, to which Arthur agreed. Shortly after Thomas' old house caught on fire, taking the lives of Isabella and Kamrynn as well. Driven insane by grief and jealousy over Arthur having grown closer with his wife than he liked, Thomas blamed Arthur for their deaths, chased him through the woods and ultimately killed him with an axe when Arthur insisted he was innocent. It's implied that Thomas made some kind of deal with a mysterious entity afterwards that somehow ended up trapping him (and possibly the spirits of his family and Arthur) in the game he was working on.

My Favourite Character/s:
Claus and Melody