Chapter 1

(Jaune's POV)

Hey, reader! Wake up! Wake up! For fuck sake... WAKE THE FUCK UP! Haha, finally awake? Good, the name's Jaune Arc, a former resident of House [REDACTED]. It's nice to meet ya. Oh? You're wondering why a man from a noble house is roaming around the underhive. Well, allow me to explain how I got into this place. 

--Flashback--

I look outside the window of my room to observe the activity of the Hive City below. I do not like living in a Noble House because there are too many codes to follow. My family always scolds me for not following those regulations but fuck them! I do not care for those honoraries, too much bullshit! It was at that time I realize being a part of this House was a waste of time. I'm a fucking rebel, damn it! I live in a house with two parents and seven fucking sisters who have a superiority complex compared to Fulgrim's! It is time to say, "Fuck this family, I am out!" My 6'1" body turns around before exiting my quarters and entering the dining room, where my family is eating supper. The bitch known as my mother scolds me for being late for the family dinner.

Elizabeth: Jaune, care to explain why you're late for dinner?

Me: Tch, why does it matter to you?

My father berates me for my unruly behavior...

Anthony: Jaune! Don't act like in front of your mother! Just sit down and eat your food! Don't ever speak!

Me: Heh... Don't speak, huh? Well, I guess I'll say one last thing. *Inhale* Fuck you, fuck this family, fuck this Noble House. You will not treat me like a fucking animal. You can take those honorary codes and shove 'em up your ass. That is all.

The family and the servants look at me as if I'm a lunatic, then Anthony stands from his seat and approaches me. I smirk at him like a smug son of a bitch, and he slaps me across the face. My mouth releases a small chuckle, and I look at him with a smirk.

Me: Thank you, may I have another?

Anthony: Why you!

He goes to slap me again, but I duck under his arm, grab his old Militarum knife from his boot, and shank him in the gut. Anthony cries in pain, but I hook him across the jaw, knocking him out. After that, I pull out the knife and now it's my knife to keep. I ignore everyone's stare as I enter the master bedroom and steal my father's revolver, called Ironfist, from the bedside table along with a few grand of Imperial Credits. Call me a Blood Raven for God's sake. With that done, I change into my Militarum-styled clothing and leave the house for good. Next stop, the underhive city to live out the rest of my days. Hehe, this is goin' to be fun~.

--Flashback over--

Now you know how a 'Nobleman' got himself into this lifestyle, I've been doing this type of business for almost two decades and I've made a name for myself among other bounty hunters. Anyway, I exit Malacatcheon's chirurgeon booth with my new arm bionics, both of my limbs are made up of Ceramite and they are sleek and smooth just like the original organic limbs that I used to have. However, I'm not the only one who got upgraded, my Cyber-Mastiff received a few modifications such as a metal jaw, sharper teeth, metal legs, and a more durable body.