Chapter 4

(Jaune's POV)

After punching a servitor to submission, I enter the back room of a railway control terminal while putting on my mask and helmet. I look outside the small windows to see a Grav-Train coupling to several freight cars with the Escher symbol on the sides. Suddenly, the tracks switch to another direction, and the train is about to leave within twenty minutes. I have to act fast before the train departs, so I start running up the stairway then barge into the control room. Low and behold, there are several troops with the House [REDACTED] emblem on their shoulders. Before those bastards can react, I pull out my chainsword then start cleaving them into bloody chunks. Their crimson blood sprays onto the windows, then I hear rapid footsteps approaching my location. I squeeze my toy rat, then Ferrus enters the scene, so I point in the general direction of the enemy. My Cyber-Mastiff acknowledges my orders then runs downstairs followed by pained screams and the sounds of flesh being torn up. As my dog kills the approaching troops, I look at the controls and start adjusting the switches of the railyard to make sure that the train will go in the correct direction. Luckily, the switches are in the proper order, then I lock their positions. Suddenly, a laser from a Long-Las pierces the glass before grazing my cheek and hitting the wall. I glance to the left to see a sharpshooter in another switch tower 750 yards away from me. He takes a second shot at me, but I backflip out of the way then fire a burst of my bolter at his location. I don't have time to run to his position because I have 10 minutes until the train departs from the depot. My body jumps out of the window then lands on the concrete; several troops try to prevent me from getting on the train, but I cut them down with my revving chainsword as I run towards my way out of here. More enemies come out of the tunnels with autoguns and bolt pistols; I squeeze the toy rat, then Ferrus joins by my side to assist me. We get surrounded by our enemies, it's time to Rip and Tear... Until it is done... 

I charge into the group with my chainsword and fuller-auto bolt pistol then start slaughtering them like hogs. My jacket gets covered by their blood and guts as I kill them with ease. This is fun! This is fun! THIS IS FUCKING FUN! The bloodlust begins to overtake me, and I don't care if I get severely injured in the process. An Ogryn leans to grab me, but I slide under him before shooting my pistol at his spine. The delayed explosives detonate, and his body explodes into a thousand pieces. As soon as I stand up, I get shot in the gut by a long-las rifle. I grunt in pain as blood begins to spill out of my body. Luckily, my dog brings me a sniper rifle... It's an Astartes sniper rifle that can blow someone in half. Ferrus puts the gun down, and I glance at the massive rifle.

 Ferrus puts the gun down, and I glance at the massive rifle

Me: Agh! Oh, Ferrus! You, smart dog! 

I pick up the forty-pound rifle before pulling the charging handle and firing the high-caliber gun.