Chapter 2

(Jaune's POV)

I arrive at the entrance of the Goibniu Pit, this is Steel Crocs territory. Speaking of which, fucking Brickjaw didn't thank me for freeing him from Koloss-44. I'm going to kick his ass and let my dog rip off his nutsack. Anyway, a trio of Eschers comes out of the shadows then glances at me. I recognize them, they're Nix, Reina, and Selenia. One of them checks me out and aims her autogun at me.

Nix: Oi! Who are you? Why are you here?

Me: Hmph, not surprising that you don't recognize me...

Reina: Huh?

I remove my gas mask to reveal my bearded face and glowing eyes...

Selenia: Oh! Jaune!

Me: Wassup...

Nix: It's been a while since we've seen you. Um, you've grown a nice beard as well.

Me: Why thank you... I stopped shaving for a while and wanted to see how it looks. 

Reina: Right, but why are you here? Are you here to rescue some of our psykers?

Me: Oh? They're your psykers? I didn't know that, but yes, I'm here to rescue some psykers.

Reina: I see, um... Do you need some help?

Me: I'll call you if I need it just in case. *Pulls out Death Bringer* But, I gotta test this baby out on Goliath scum.

Reina: Okay then...

I approach the steel doors of the manufactorum before punching through it with my ceramite arm and prying it open. My hound and I enter the facility before scanning the area; Ferrus barks then points his snout to the right.

Me: You know where they are?

My Cyber-Mastiff nods before walking to the corridor, so I follow him closely with my bolter ready. It doesn't take long to hear footsteps followed by loud voices, we must be getting closer to them. I put on the mask to conceal my face before peeking around the corner to see six Escher psykers being escorted to a train station. There are a group of grunts, hammer jump pack troopers, and modified ogyrns. 

Me: Hmmm... There are too many of them to take on... Time to be very sneaky...

My eyes see an open ventilation shaft, so I crawl into the vent as my dog stands guard. I follow the correct path to set up an ambush. Luckily, I look through the duct to see that I'm in a locker room of some sort, so I kick the trapdoor down before landing on my feet. Suddenly, I hear footsteps approaching my direction, so I pull out my chainsword as two grunts enter the room.