A visit

Genya was annoyed. He had just been for his daily checkup at the butterfly estate when he bumped into that kamado boy. Flashbacks of when he broke his arm after final selection flooded his mind.Luckily he was able to keep his composure, walking past the boy while ignoring his existence. After tanjiro was out of sight genya let out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes which was a mistake. The next thing he knew he had bumped into someone sending then falling to the floor. Genya opened his eyes quickly to see tokito muichiro sitting in front of him with his hand on his head. "Ah- are you alright tokito?" Genya asked concerned. "I'm fine....sorry I wasnt focusing" muichiro admitted. Despite his eyes being cloudy and mysterious genya could tell muichiro was slightly embarrassed which made him feel even more worse. "Oh no it's my fault I had my eyes closed after all- wait a minute tokito why are you even here?" Genyas emotions were all over the place. At one point he was angry then worried then sad and now confused. "Shinobu asked me to come here...I cant remember why..." Genya had noticed that muichiro had began to trail of thought again because he was now looking at two birds out the window. "Let me take you to shinobu and then you can go from there." Genya demanded. Muichiro just nodded and then stared at genya. Genya then felt a slight hint of blush filling his face.
"Thank you...um..what was your name again?" Muichiro asked innocently
Genya sighed, they had talked a few times now and every single time muichiro had seemed to have  forgotten his name. "Its genya and we really need to work on your memory, anyways let's get you to shinobu" Genya then grabbed onto muichiros uniform and pulled him into shinobus office.

"Oh? What brings you back here gen- oh! Hi tokito just come and sit down. Genya you may leave now." Shinobu stated. The two boys nodded and genya let of a big smile as he said his goodbyes to shinobu and muichiro. Finally he could make his leave out of the shinobu estate to get back to his training. But unfortunately something else was inhabiting his mind...

Word count: 384 👍