Your eyes

Just a disclaimer before this chapter starts. Tysm for all the kind comments :D Sorry for the late upload I was out with my friends and lost track of time. Ok I hope you enjoy this chapter 😊👍

Genya was lying in his bed, the day replaying in his head. He had decided to wonder around because he was thinking on what all that commotion was about when he saw a boy he recognized. Tanjiro kamado. He noticed him running back towards the hashira and shouting at the master. Genya sighed and then he noticed that muichiro had grabbed a  rock and had threw it at the boy and then had starting lecturing him. Genya almost burst out laughing but he kept quiet so he didnt get any attention towards him. A few minutes passed and genya wanted to chat to muichiro so he decided to wait around for him. Then he noticed him listening to something that mitsuri was saying so he decided to be a bit nosy and then he heard words that shocked him..
"Do you like someone!?" Mitsuri basically shouted "You were turning really red during that meeting is it that kamado boy?"
Genya felt his heart sink. Theres no way muichiro likes that boy right? Genya decided he had heard enough and left. He sat down on a nearby bench and looked up at the sky. The clouds reminded him of muichiro and then he could hear someone start talking which made him flinch. Muichiro was sitting next to him. He ignored his current emotions and decided to chat with him for a while. It started to get dark so genya decided he wanted to ask muichiro one last question.
" hey tokito, do you like anyone?" Genya knew it was a weird and sudden question but he had to find out. Genya looked at muichiro as his face turned a slightest pink and a small smile crept up onto his face.
"Yes I do..." muichiro said in a quiet tone. Genya felt his heart fall.Was he really that stupid to think that muichiro liked him? "Ah..I see" genya said trying not to sound disheartened
"Anyways I should get going now see you!" Muichiro said
Genya quickly made his way back to his estate. Now back to the present, genya had warm tears falling down his face it had been ages since he last cried. But little did he know, the person muichiro was talking about was him....