Valentines special 🤭

Muichiro was just walking around when he noticed mitsuri. She seemed really happy and excited, he knew he had to run for it before he got himself in a long conversation with her. But before he knew it mitsuri was running up to him and shouting his name.
"MUICHIROOOO, GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!" mitsuri shouted
"What is it? And can you please quiet down, it's annoying." Muichiro claimed
"AH- yes sorry" mitsuri said embarrassed
"Its just its valentines day today!!" Mitsuri exclaimed with a bright smile
"Valen what now?" Muichiro said now confused.
"Ah- yes let me explain, it's a western tradition where you give your lover a gift! And it's a day where if you liked someone you would want to confess!!" Muichiro could now see why mitsuri was excited she did seem the type to like this stuff after all. Then muichiro noticed mitsuri looking at obanai with lovely dovey type eyes.
"I didnt know you liked obanai I didnt think he was your taste" muichiro said in a statement.
"Yeah.............WAIT WHAT" mitsuri looked at muichiro and then hid her face in her hands in embarrassment.
"Its not like that..um" "WELL OK MAYBE I DO LIKE HIM BUT DONT TELL ANYONE KYAAA" mitsuri shouted again and muichiro realised that if he didnt get out of there quickly he would probaly go death.
"Ok ok I wont, is there by any chance you know what these gifts would be?" Muichiro asked.
"Hm its normally chocolate or flowers...why are you asking?" Mitsuri questioned him.
"Well...I'm just curious. Anyways bye!" Muichiro said as he ran of. What muichiro just told mitsuri was actually a complete lie. He wanted to get something for genya, even if it was a western tradition.
"Flowers...flowers...flowers" muichiro mumbled to himself so he wouldnt forget, soon enough he made it to the kocho estate and he noticed shinobu sitting on the front porch.
"My my muichiro you dont have to pick up your medicine until tomorrow, did you perhaps forget?" Shinobu asked concerned.
"No, I'm just looking for some flowers do you have any by chance?" Shinobu seemed took aback by this sudden question but she kept her cool.
"Ah yes I have some in a vase just come inside" shinobu stated as both of them walked inside. "Just take these ones here" shinobu pointed at a vase in the window which had some Rose's in it. He grabbed some and ran of.
"Thank you shinobu!" Muichiro said with a hint of blush on his face.

Genya and muichiro had been together for a few months now, so muichiro was almost certain these flowers would make genya happy. They hadn't told anybody about there relationship yet, because who knows what disaster could occur if sanemi somehow found out. Muichiro shivered just at the thought of it. Muichiro was just wandering around when he noticed genya sharpening his blade. He ran over to genya in a hurry.
"Genya! I have something to give you!" Muichiro said happily
"Oh?" Genya looked at muichiro who was now sitting next to him.
"Um...please accept these!" Muichiro quickly shoved the few Rose's he had in genyas face.
"I love them muichiro! But why the random gift?" Genya asked.
"Well..um its valentines day so.." muichiro explained now embarrassed how could he have been so stupid to not have explained it first?
"Oh! I think I've heard of that before." "Well there beautiful thank you muichiro" genya said as he gave a small kiss on muichiros forehead.
"Ah- genya not in public!" Muichiro said embarrassed.
"Says the one who just shoved flowers in my face" genya let out a chuckle. Then muichiro went close to genyas ear and whispered something.
"I love you, you idiot"
"I love you too" genya replied with a smile.

Muichiro was simply walking back to his estate when he spotted shinobu, he quickly realised he had forgotten to thank her for the flowers, so he ran up to her.
"Hey shinobu, um thank you for the flowers."Muichiro said flustered remembering why he actually took them.
"Its no problem tokito but may I ask, why did you need them? You dont seem the type to go crazy over decoration."
Muichiro let out a small gasp as his heart skipped a beat. Crap...what excuse could i think of... muichiro thought to himself in a hurry.
"Well...sorry I forgot" He thought that seemed like a very muichiro response and it seemed like shinobu agreed.
"Well then, make sure not to forget your medicine tomorrow! And I really should get going so see you!" Shinobu said with a smile. Muichiro just nodded as he walked away but he couldnt help but hearing genyas name being mentioned behind him but as he turned he noticed shinobu had gone. Maybe he was just hearing things or did shinobu know more then he thought? Muichiro let out a sigh as he sat back down with genya.
"What was that about muichiro?" Genya asked
"I dont know...I just wanted to thank shinobu for the flowers but she seemed wierd..."
"Oh so that's where you got the flowers from!" Genya exclaimed
Muichiro blushed intensely as he realised he had just told genya his plan about getting the flowers.
"But anyways your probably just overreacting about all this, this is kocho were talking about, she can let out any emotion when she wants to just dont panic about it." Genya said with a smile.
"Right..."muichiro said with a faint smile on his face. Even if shinobu did know, he doubted she would tell anyone anyways.
"Oh yeah! I have to give you these" genya said as he pulled out some blue flowers.
"They reminded me of you and since its valentines day I thought-" genya looked to his right and muichiro noticed he looked quite flustered.
"Thank you genya there lovely" muichiro said happily. He then dragged genya into his estate.
"Woah- what was that for mui?" Genya said chuckling
"Can you bend down a little-" Muichiro asked
"Uh- sure but wh-"
But before genya could finish his sentence muichiro had kissed him but not like all the other times for example on the forehead. They were actually kissing on the lips.
"Thanks for everything. Now I can see my crow outside so theirs probably a pillar meeting so I'll be back see you!" Muichiro exclaimed as he went out of the front door. Genya stood there speechless but as he gained his brain cells back he was able to speak.
"Thank you aswell mui..."

Word count:1180
I know it's not valentines day (well at the time I'm posting this) but I'm really busy tomorrow and monday so I wont be able to post this chapter then but it's only 2 days early. The earlier the better ig? 🙂
This chapter was alot longer then my other ones so I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for all the views on this story and I'll probably make more chapters in the future but for now goodbye!