a promise..

DISCLAIMER!: you all really think you can get away without an angst chapter? Think again 😈 anyways do NOT read ahead if you havent read the final arc in the demon slayer manga because spoilers. If angst is your thing then I hope you enjoy other wise goodluck 😊🙏

Genyas pov:
My thoughts were muddled up and I couldnt think straight. My boyfriend was getting killed right infront of my eyes by upper moon one. I'm shaking, shit, shit! Move genya! Save him. With my hands shaking violently and sweat dripping down my face I was able to aim my gun at him. A few seconds passed and then I pressed the trigger. But before I could even react, I heard a voice behind me.

Upper moon one was behind me.

Not even a second later my body was sliced in half. I heard mui shout my name.
I'm sorry mui, I'm sorry I'm so weak. I'm sorry brother, for being so selfish.
I'm sorry everyone, for not being able to save you.
I could sense that the demon was going for my neck next. This is it. I'm done for.
But then a gust of wind filled the area and as I looked up I saw someone.

Nemi.

Muichiro pov:
Crap! Crap! Break free I need to save genya! I looked hopelessly as he was sliced up. Is this the end? It cant end like this! As I closed my eyes just hoping for a mirical. And then I heard something as I opened my eyes I noticed sanemi. He had saved genya yes! Yes! We have a chance of winning!

A few minutes pass, I tried to break free from my sword multiple times while sanemi fought the upper moon and soon enough gyomei arrived. Finnally after alot of agony I was able to break free falling to the floor the sword still in me. As I pulled it of i tried so hard not to scream the pain was almost unbearable but I had to help genya. As I ran over to him I was able to help him to regenerate. We both decided to have one last conversation. It seemed we both knew we were gonna die in this fight.

No ones pov:
"So genya.." muichiro said. It seemed his was hesitant so genya took charge
"Listen before anything else just so you know. I love you. You mean the world to me. Never forget that."
Muichiro nodded now with tears in his eyes. "Can we promise eachother something?" Muichiro said. Genya nodded still shaking.
"Promise me that if we do die, that we'll meet in another life, and get married and stay with eachother forever" muichiro said with a smile
Genya then whispered in muichiros ear

"I promise."

Word count: 523
Sadly this will be the final chapter. I am in the middle of another genmui fanfic though! Tysm for 2k reads on this fanfic it means the world to me. Sorry if you dont like angst tbh I dont either but I wanted to have a go at it. Thank you again for all the support :)