Smile

"Wait what?" Genya said with tears still rolling down his face. He was trying to take in everything that had just happened. Did muichiro really just confess to him? Or was this all a dream? He felt himself become speechless as a wide smile grew on his face. "I like you to tokito"
"Jesus just call me mui no need to be so formal now" muichiro started laughing as genya became flustered
"Well does that mean were official?" Genya asked with his hands covering his face.
"Yes of course you dummy" muichiro said in a joking tone. For some reason muichiro was acting a lot more immature but genya preferred him this way.
"Were you really stressing over on whether I liked you or not?" Muichiro asked genya.
"Well I overheard you talking to mitsuri or well..mitsuri talking to you and I heard her say that maybe you liked tanjiro so.." genyas tone of voice turned sad.
"Wait...who tanjiro again?" Genya almost started laughing but kept his composure.
"You know that one guy with the demon sister." Genya explained
"Ohh him, no I've never even spoke to him other then at the pillar meeting."
Genya let out a big sigh, he felt so happy, he finally had his first love with him. Genya stared at the window and he noticed it was starting to get dark.
"Well I've got to go on patrol now but it was good to talk!" Muichiro said as he got of the floor.
"Same to you see you-" but before genya could finish his sentence muichiro kissed him. The feeling of his lips on his almost made him explode of excitement.
"I'll come see you tomorrow, love you!" Muichiro shouted as he walked out the door. Genya found the courage to shout back. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" he said with a giant smile on his face as he waved muichiro goodbye. 
"Yes, muichiro I will always love you."
"Only you"

HI GUYS
sorry for such a late upload its ligit 3am for me rn but I'm bored so yeah
This will be the last chapter for this fanfic but who knows if I get really bored I might make an extra chapter 😏👍
If anybodys wondering my tiktok accounts are:
@ tokitotoast
@ tanjroloves
@ muichiroonaboat
Tysm for all the support on this fanfic 🥰
Sorry if the last few chapter seemed a bit rushed my mental health hasnt been the best lately but I still hoped you all enjoyed it.
Word count: 422 🥰🥰🥰