Kitten(Youngest Madrigal fluff)

(A/n This is for @Crazyhumancaution, it might be short but you enjoy and please keep the requests coming!)

Antonio's POV

I waited patiently for Mirabel to come out of her room, see she promised he would play with him. "Hey, Tonio!" I turn around and see Camilo, "Hola Camilo!" He looked at the door then back at me, "You looking for Mira?" I nodded, "Huh," He said, he turn to the door then banged on it making me jump.

"MALDICIÓN CAMILO TU PEQUEÑO MIERDA-" Screamed Mirabel as she opened the door then covered her mouth, "Hola Mira," Camilo purred, "Hola Mirabel! you promised me you would play with me!" I said. Jumping up and down.

3rd person POV

"Oh! alright come in," She said, stepping aside to let him in. "Can I join?" Camilo asked, Mirabel, gave him a playful glare and led him in. "Alright! What do you want to do?" She asked when they went inside the room, Antonio sat down on her bed and thought, "Uhmmm, I know! let's make hats!" Said Camilo, who was leaning on the cabinet. Instantly Antonio lit up, "Yes! Can we? Please?" Antonio gave her puppy eyes. She sighed and gave in.

"Alright! But what should we make?" She asked them, grabbing her knitting stuff. "What about cat beanies?" Camilo suggested and that's what they did for the next few hours.

"Alright, what colors? it needs to look good together so we can match!" She asked handing them a basket full of colorful yarns, "I'll let Antonio pick," Antonio nodded and looked at the colorful array of yarns, "These!" He handed her Mustard yellow, Light orange, and Teal yarns balls. "Alright! Now let me start!" She said.

(Time skip brought to you by my insecurities and guilt)

"Dolores, have you seen Antonio, Camilo, and Mirabel?" Pepa asked, Dolores does her earthing and after a few minutes answered, "They're in Mirabel's room and they're coming down," Then the door burst open and they all turn and see the 3 youngest Madrigals on a tiger, "HI MAMA!" Antonio screamed, all three of them were wearing cute cats beanie. "Do you like them?!" Camilo screamed since there were still on it and were going a wire. "UHm?! Yea? BUT GET DOWN!" Julieta called as now they were on the roof, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GO FASTER Mr. TIGER" Mirabel screamed.

For the rest of the day, they caused chaos.

(A/n That's all really shot sorry, my ankle is sprained and I'm so tired:'))

415 words