Eat up, please (Mirabel angst)

(A/n this is for mati_A10 but just a disclaimer I don't know much, I'll go off the things I know and second I good I don't offend anyone sorry if I did. Okay let's go, !)

Mirabel looks in front of her mirror, frowning at it. She had been trying to lose weight but after failing to make that happen she decided to eat less. It had been working for a while until it didn't.

She felt nauseous all the time, she had no energy to do anything at all. Mirabel looked at her face, it had gotten paler with darker circles under them. Mirabel touched her waist then her arms then her legs, it all felt weaker. Like she would break any second.

"How much weight did I lose?" She asked herself, she suddenly had an idea.

She walked towards her drawer and pulled out a red yarn and a pair of scissors. She wrapped some of the string around her thigh and snipped it off, she gasped.

The yarn was really small if we're talking about the thigh, smaller than it should be. "When did it get so bad?" Mirabel cried, burying her head into her hands. She had to gain weight fast, but how do you do it when you get so used to eating so little?

"Mirabel," She looked up and saw her cousin, Camilo, looking at her and the string with a horrified look. She stood up but immediately felt dizzy and sat back down, "I don't know what happened to me," She whispered, Tears trickling down her face.

Camilo came and hug her, Then he took out an arepa from his pocket and held it out, "I was going to save this but, you need this way more than I do," he handed her and she stared at it, the sickening feeling in her stomach hurt a lot more now.

"Mirabel, I know we haven't talked much anymore. But I'm worried about you, you haven't been eating as much and you've been quieter than normal. I thought you were mad but now I see you were hurting. And I don't want that for you... So eat up, please?" He put a hand on Mirabel's shoulder.

She turned away, "You know it's gonna be harder for me and you to help get back into the habit?" She said, still not looking, "I don't doubt that but it would be easy but we can take it slow and steady, I dont know how long it will take but I will help you get better" He turned her head to face him, "I promise."

Mirabel bursts into tears and hugs Camilo.

(A/n I got most of the experience from Jaiden animations it's probably not the best representation but I tried my best. I hope this wasn't disrespectful for any people with eating disorders. If it was I'm sorry ill take down the chapter if I have to.)

Just because you know you are colour blind it doesn't you can see the colours.

       ~Jaiden Animations