A sun of comfort(A Pepa and Mirabel fic)

(A/n this is for Babsitheclownface Hope you enjoy)

Pepa walks the quiet halls of the Casita. It had been the day after Mirabel's ceremony and it hadn't gone well.

Pepa then heard a sob, she turned her head towards the blue nursery room. She walked up to the door and opened the door, "Mirabel?"  Mirabel was sobbing on her bed still in her clothes from yesterday she turned to the side and she saw a drawing of a door in yellow, her heart swells in sadness "Tia..." Mirabel cried, "Why didn't I get a gift?" Pepa comes and hugs her little niece.

"It's fine Mirabel, you don't need a gift!-"

"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!" Pepa gets taken back, Mirabel covers her face again.

"You all have a purpose! You have the love Abuela! Camilo can shapeshift, Mama can heal, you can control the weather and I'm here with nothing to prove, I CANT PROVE TO ABUELA THAT BELONG IN THIS FAMILY," Pepa stays silent and her niece's sudden outburst. Suddenly she leans on her and begins talking. "Mirabel, I envy you," Mirabel looks at her shocked, "Really?" Pepa nods and continues talking, "When you didn't get your gift a part of me was relieved that you didn't get one. You will be able to be free instead of being burdened to help the village when I got my gift I couldn't enjoy my time just being a kid" Pepa looked away, "So you being able to have that, is something I wished I had,"

Suddenly Pepa felt something hug her. She turned to see Mirabel, "Im sorry you feel like that Tia..."

She smiled at her kind-hearted niece and hugged back. 

'Mirabel Magrigal I have a feeling in the future you will do something that will make all of us proud, but for now you just need to be a kid.'

(A/n so Sorry it was short but this was literally the only thing I could think of I hope you enjoy it and I have a couple of ideas also sorry if I didn't get ur request yet- but hope you liked it)

350 words