Chapter 1: Different sides

~ your point of view ~

After you talked to Freddy Fazbear, you headed out. Determined to complete your first challenge. Freeing that fatherly fuzzy bear to help you escape the Pizzaplex seemed nearly impossible with all the robot security droids milling about. They had flashlights, but you didn't. Freddy told you to avoid them at all costs.

Stumbling upon a large door, you opened it. As you opened the door, it revealed an enormous illuminated playground, full of multiple pictures plastered onto the wall of the children enjoying their activities. Almost all of the pictures had glitter glue on them. Tables and chairs neatly scattered the area.

Talking out of your bear shaped fazwatch, Freddy sternly said, "Be careful (Y/n), there is poor connection here. I won't be able to talk to you. Collect the badge and get out quickly to free me!"

You responded, "I will!"

Freddy wanted to say more, but as you walked further, the meager connection failed.

"Wow! This place is huuuge!"
You peered through the protective netting. Looking around, you found a playful tube slide. Childishly giggling,
"Well here I go!"

In circles you went down to the play area, but something surprised you,
"I wonder what it's like to--AHH!"

You fell into a pool full of brightly colored balls. It was dangerously deep... Struggling to stay afloat, you attempted to wade to a shallower area.
But something caught your attention.

Someone yellow emerged from the draped curtains
"HO HO HO!" It shouted.

Before you could even comprehend the situation you placed yourself into, it dived into the ball filled pool.

"OH no!" You screamed,
"Freddy! Freddy!!"

But you knew there was poor connection in this area. Your fazwatch wouldn't work. Freddy told you that.

Speedily trying to swim to the ledge to get out of this mess, you started to sink. Your legs were like heavyweights. As the time dragged on, it got harder to move them. You didn't know how to swim. Not getting anywhere flailing around, you still tried to reach that ledge, coloful balls filled were all you could see, sinking to the bottom. You gasped for air as if there wasn't any. Your airway started closing up as a last resort to cease the imaginary water from flowing in. Instead of water choking you, it was a blue ball. With something lodged in your thoat, air was a wish floating away. Vision blurring, you felt your body reach the bottom of the pool. All too familiar.
Everything went black.

~ Sunnydrop POV ~

Patiently waiting for a new friend to reach the edge, it started to get boring. Usually kids would get here in a jiffy. But not this one.
Looking around Sun started to get worried,
"No NO no not another one!!"

Frantically scanning the area he said,
"How did my new friend dissapear??"

Sun realized you never left the ball pool, "New friend!!"

Silence, flooded the playground.
Sun heroically hollered, " I'll save you!!"

Sun threw a couple of balls out of the pool, determined to dig you out.

"Arrgggh... CLEAN UP!! CLEAN UP!!"
Feeling rejected, Sun picked up the balls and threw them back into the pool. Grumbling, something along the lines of, "programming"

Sun prepared, and dove into the pool expertly. Exactly how he did it earlier. Searching for you, Sun found nothing in the middle area. Quickly feeling for someone at the bottom of the pool, Sun felt your foot,
" Found YOUUU!!"