1.

It was 6:00 in Chicago Illinois and Mickey was Ian's boyfriend. Mickey was sleeping over at the Gallaghers. He woke up from the train running past the house. He slowly blocked open his eyes and sat up to look out the window. He was about to lay down until he felt arms go around his waist and force him down. He then felt breathing on his neck. He knew it was Ian. He turned over to where he can see Ian's face. Ian's eyes were wide awake.

" Go back to sleep stupid fucker" Mickey says turning over.

Ian gets closer to him.

" Dipshit" Mickey says before drifting back off to sleep.

*10:00*
Ian was still hugging Mickey why sleeping. They were sleeping peacefully until Ian felt someone shake him trying to get him to wake up.

" Come on Ian" Mickey says still hovering over him.

Mickey woke up hearing that voice. He hopped over Ian and climbed down onto the floor. He slipped on some jeans that were on the ground. He then took his t-shirt that was in the forums and slipped it on. He turned around and hovered over Ian thinking he would wake up but he didn't.

" Come on Lets go get up" Mickey says but the all the response was Ina pulling the white blanket over his head more and turning over.

" Come on dude" Mickey says standing up.

Silence silenced the room.

" Fine dipshit don't get up" Mickey says then walking out of the room.

He walked down the stairs to see everyone getting breakfast. He was getting a piece of toast until fiona asked him a question.

" Hey Mickey where's Ian" Fiona asks getting Liam ready and grabbing her bag.

" I told him to get up like 4 times he didn't get up" Mickey responds taking a bite out of the piece of toast.

Fiona rushed up the stairs and into his room. She sees Ina still laying there. She tries to shake him awake but it wasn't working.

" Hey Ian come on" Fiona says shaking him.

" JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE" Ian yells at Fiona.

Fiona steps back a bit. She stands there and stares at him for a few seconds until he walks out of the room.

She walked back downstairs to see Mickey getting some coffee out of the pot.

" So is he up" Mickey asked while putting the pot back in the maker.

" No but um...just keep trying ok" Fiona asks swinging her white bag around her shoulder.

" Why is he ok" Mickey asks sipping his coffee.

" Yea he is I think he's just extra tired today" Fiona says putting her coat on.

Mickey stares at her walk out of the back door.

Mickey stares at the table infront of him for a moment before going back upstairs to check on Ian.

He rushed upstairs threw the back way. He walked into Ian's room and saw he was still laying on his right side with the blanket over him.

" I'm gonna go get something to eat..you want anything"

Silence enters the room.

"Well do you want me to at least call the club and tell them you-"

" JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE"

Silence enters the room once again.

Mickey stares at Ian for a moment before walking out and closing the door behind him.