4.

It was 7 in the morning and Mickey woke up to the bright sun shining into his room and birds chirping. He couldn't get his bison back so he felt Ian's side of the bed and Mickey felt that Ian wasn't there. He panicked. His vision came back a few seconds later. He threw the covers off of him. He jumped up  and went directly for his dresser. He checked to see that his pill bottle wasn't there. He packed even more and started shoving things off the dresser to find that bottle but he didn't find it. He threw on a black tank top that was on the floor. He then slammed open his door and ran out of his house. He ran to the Gallagher house. Once he got there he ran threw the back yard. He ran up the white old creaky stairs. He turned the doorknob and threw it open.

" Hey I need to know where Ian is"  he asked lip that was sitting at the brown table on his phone.

"Upstairs" lip said so plainly.

Mickey ran upstairs. He walked into Ian's room to see that he was asleep. He scanned  the room quickly for the people and he saw it on the floor next to Ian's bed. He picked it up and saw that there was nothing in it. He lowers the pill bottle down from his face. He looked at Ian then the bottle. He turned around to be panicked at himself. He was wondering if he overdosed. He turns back around  and shook Ian awake.

" Fuck..Mickey what" Ian says blocking a bit.

" Where did your pills go fuck head"  m Ike says kneeling down showing Ian the bottle.

Ian's eyes went wide. He sat up and stared at the bottle before telling Mickey. He looked at Mickey guilty.

" What did you do with them tell me..did you take them" Mickey says showing the Ian the empty orange bottle still.

" there flushed..."  Ian said why looking down.

Ian set the bottle on the ground before standing up. He stared at Ian for a minute before crawling on the bed and sitting infront if him kinda.

" Why" mickeys asks him.

Ian stayed quite for a second.

"They make me feel horrible you don't even know" Ian responds staring at Mickey.

Mickey forces Ian into a hug.

" im sorry im so so sorry" Ian repeats.

"It's ok your fine" Mickey says why rubbing Ian's head.

Mickey closes his eyes for a moment.

" I love you ok" Mickey tells Ian breaking the hug.

" I know" Ian responds.

" no I really do ok I want you to know that" Mickey says why holding Ian's face.

" I..love you too" Ian says back.

" I gotta go" Mickey says why getting up out of the bed why looking at Ian.

" ..ok" Ian says why Laying back down and getting comfortable.

Mickey watches Ian's eyes close before walking out of the shared bedroom. He walks down the stairs why rubbing his eyebrow.

" Hey anyone know where Fiona is" mickeys sled walking it not eh kitchen.

" Nope" Debbie says why pulling a chip out of the bag and eating it why looking at a Magazine.

" Well if any of you care....Ian flushed his pills" Mickey stops at the back door and says.

Everyone glanced up in shock.

" just thought everyone should know that"  Mickey says before walking out the back door.