5.

It was 9:00 in the morning and Mickey was awaken by the sun shining in threw the window and the noise downstairs of bacon and eggs popping at talking of the gallaghers. He rises up and looks around the get his vision back. He looks so see that Ian is still asleep. He stares at Ian for a few seconds before throwing the blanket off of him and going downstairs. Before he walked downstairs he closed the door so Ian could sleep longer. He rushed down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge door to get a beer.

" Well goodmorning to you too" Debbie says cooking the bacon.

" hey who's Ian" Fiona says walking over to Mickey that was standing by the table.

" He woke up last night to go smoke but it was fine last night" Mickey explains.

" Please go wake hi-" Fiona was cut off

" let him sleep" Mickey says

" But-" Fiona was cut off by Mickey again.

" Here Fiona I'm going to go get him some new pills from the clinic then when i come back I'll wake him up if he's not already" Mickey explained to Fiona.

"....fine" she says.

Mickey finishes his beer by gulping it down. He leaves it on the counter. He walks threw the living room to get to the front door. He opened the white door on the inside of the house. He closes it behind him before actually opening the brown door. He walked out and slammed the door behind him. He walked to the clinic. It took about a hour to get there.

Timeskip~
Mickey got the pills. Ian tried them and he knew they didn't make them feel like shit so he started taking those everyday and eventually his behavior was better and he wasn't having manic episodes.

——————————
Sorry I didn't know how else to end this story 😭