3.

It was the next day in Chicago Illinois and At the Gallagher house it was 5:00 in the morning and Fiona,Carl,and Lip were all still sleeping peacefully until they heard some rambunctious singing from downstairs. Fiona heard first. She rolled over to the right and blinked a little bit before picking up her phone and looking at the time. The more she woke up the louder the singing got. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She sat on the bed looking around her room a little bit before hearing the singing. She got up and rushed to the boys room. Ian was gone as she looked in his bed. She got panicked and ran downstairs. She got to the end and saw Ian singing into a spatula why the eggs were popping on the stove. She walked over in front of the white counter and sat down. Ian saw her.

"Oh Hey goodmorning" Ian says glancing up and down at the pan then Fiona.

"Hey ain't it a little early to be making breakfast" Fiona asks him why setting her elbows on the counter.

"I have to make breakfast now because later I'm going to take a run and then go to the store" Ian says why looking down at the pan

"What time it's like 5 in the morning" Fiona says looking out the window then rubbing her eye

"6:30" Ian responds looking up at her.

" Uhm the store doesn't open until 8:30" Fiona tells him. He looks up at her confused.

" Oh well then I'll go to CVS" he says why looking down at the eggs popping.

" What do you even need" Fiona asks.

" Oh uh you know a few things" he responds turning around and getting the juice out of the fridge.

"..hey are you feeling ok" she asks him.

" Why I feel great why?" He responds looking at her confused.

Fiona stayed silent and before she walked away and went back upstairs she gave him a worried look. When she was about to hit the last step of the wooden step she heard Ian yell

" GALLAGHERS WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST".

She got startled but still walked up the stairs.

She was about to turn into her room until she saw Carl and lip walk out of there shared room.

" what the hell is going on" Carl asks why rubbing his eye.

" Yea it's uh like 5 in the morning" lip says.

" It's Ian he's making breakfast" Fiona explained why rubbing her head.

" this early" Carl asks

" Wasn't he just depressed yesterday" lip responds.

" it's the..." Fiona was about to finish her sentence until the boys finished her off

"Bipolar" Carl and lip both say at the same time.

Fiona nodded before turning a corner and into her room and closing the door behind her.

Lip and Carl go back in there room. Lip closes the door behind him.

*8:30*
It was 8:30 in the morning and the gallaghers were all up. They all looked tired though since they were woken up at a early time especially Carl and lip.

" Good morning gallaghers" Ian said why reading a magazine why eating toast.

They all were sitting at the brown table why Ian was sitting at the counter. Since Ian didn't hear anyone he spinner around in the chair and saw...

Carl with his head down sleeping, lip almost falling asleep, Debbie's eyes almost closing why feeding franny, and Fiona almost falling asleep.

" GALLAGHERS" Ian screamed why clapping his hands. Everyone peaked up.