- 07.

jungkook can see the insanity swimming in taehyung's eyes when the male slowly looks at him and lips curled up into a smirk after he says the words.

his eyebrows furrowed into confusion. what is taehyung talking about...?

"we see that you have finally found our queen, my lord." one of the crazies monotonously uttered. all of them are now calm, not like the savaged animals from before that were chasing them earlier.

their pitched black eyes remained blank while looking at their king who was hugging their queen from behind, nuzzling his nose against the younger's neck, purring.

jungkook felt chills all over his spine. more tears escaped from his doe eyes. his breathing became uneven. he felt trapped against his hold, he couldn't do anything. his legs felt jelly and he just let taehyung hold him for a minute.

he wanted to know everything. why are they calling him queen? and why the fuck is taehyung holding him like this, he was a total stranger, never in jungkook's life he had seen him.

and what's bugging him the most is the fact that taehyung and the man that was banging on his door earlier is literally the same person! how did taehyung manage to change his appearance and convince everyone, most especially seokjin that he is innocent.

jungkook doesn't know, everything feels fucked up but right now, he is fucking terrified. taehyung can control the crazies and they fucking listen to him!

"i have finally found my queen," taehyung stated and jungkook shuddered.

"kill everyone who is not jungkook."

"what?!" jungkook's doe eyes widened in horror. "no no no you can't! you can't kill everybody!"

"darling" taehyung glared at him. "i have waited for you for hundreds of years, don't test my patience right now." he gritted his teeth, patience slowly wearing out because of his queen's stubbornness.

"don't call me that!" jungkook snapped. "I won't let you kill everybody! especially my friends!"

taehyung ignored him and looked back at the crazies. "kill every single soul in your sight. i want this planet to burn into chaos."

jungkook became alert, heart hammering against his ribcage. he felt weak when he heard those words. he shakes his head. "w-why are you doing this?! we shouldn't have let you come with us you psycho!"

"the reason for that is, it's a pleasure to see this planet of yours succumb into insanity," taehyung grazes his lips at the younger's earlobe. "i control the moon, my love. i used the moon to find out where my soulmate was. a person who looks at it and doesn't turn into the monsters i created under my power indicates that they are the one whom my soul thirsts for."

jungkook was shaking, trembling at the words taehyung let out.

"and you, my precious doll, happen to be that person."

taehyung wrapped his one arm into jungkook's neck, hugging him tighter from behind. "and now, i can't wait to seal those addictive glossy pink lips of yours that have been tempting me for a while now with a death kiss."

taehyung was about to lean in and claim those lips when suddenly jungkook elbowed his abdomen and a hiss escaped past his lips.

"never!" jungkook yells, a look of horror in his eyes when he hears those words. those words that are enough to make him tremble in terror.

without wasting any time, jungkook quickly escaped from taehyung's hold and ran away.

a low growl escaped from taehyung's throat, his eyes became darker than ever and a pit of annoyance erupted in his stomach from his beloved's actions. he pulled off a smirk in his face and chuckled.